Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 04:08 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,964,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
I understand most of Israel will be destroyed except for a small remnent ?

What about the temple ? Will it be built for the third time ? Was the temple destroyed by the romans the first time ?
Babylon destroyed their first temple. The Romans destroyed their second Temple. And according to the Scriptures shortly before Christ returns to earth the Jewish people will rebuild their third Temple. Israel will be attacked by Russia and her allies, yet God will defend Israel, and destroy five sixths of that army. The the anti Christ will attack her after that. And only a remnent of Israels population will be spared.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:08 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,577,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Babylon destroyed their first temple. The Romans destroyed their second Temple. And according to the Scriptures shortly before Christ returns to earth the Jewish people will rebuild their third Temple. Israel will be attacked by Russia and her allies, yet God will defend Israel, and destroy five sixths of that army. The the anti Christ will attack her after that. And only a remnent of Israels population will be spared.
Of course, our Scripture says nothing about Christ.

And to the OP: it's even worse than you imagined. McDonald's has opened stores in Israel.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:40 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,038,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Where are the jews that obey God ? Why has Jeruselem become so pagan and vile ? I know why America has because I live here but what happened to the land of the tribes of Judah ?

Israel is now secular and if the Bible is correct it will soon be destroyed with only a few remaining because they left God .

I was surprised to no end when the homosexuals had their Pride Parade there . I hear they even marry . Israel is'nt the land of the jews it is Gods land .
Heaven forbid a gay pride parade, what is the world coming too.....

Its a country like others in it has many people and there are many faiths. I'm always amazed at the sorts of things that people say.... I wonder if they speak like that all the time.....

There are people who think this is a "Christian Country" even though it too has many people and many beliefs.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post

And to the OP: it's even worse than you imagined. McDonald's has opened stores in Israel.

oye vey Fred...... Mickydees????? Just what is the world coming to?

ROTFL

Old 04-20-2010, 05:43 PM

1,187 posts, read 2,392,356 times
I'm gonna plotz!

Old 04-20-2010, 05:45 PM

1,187 posts, read 2,392,356 times
Jews run the world and Israel is their HQ. Get a grip.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaggy View Post
Jews run the world and Israel is their HQ. Get a grip.

We got a live one now and he is full of bull........ Guess I missed the boat now that we run the world....

But then I guess you are the xpert........

All non Jews seem to be the experts these days on Jews....

Old 04-20-2010, 06:46 PM

13,809 posts, read 26,538,427 times
Actually I was confused if he said that and meant it, or if he said it to mock people who think that.

As for restaurants in Israel I would think a Red Lobster would be more shocking. (Although maybe lobster is kosher, but I'm pretty sure shrimp isn't) Then again maybe not that shocking. There's a McDonald's in India. I think it serves "burgers" made of mutton rather than beef.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:25 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,964,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post

Your Scriptures speak of Christ in no less then 300 prophecies. Yet the Jewish people have ignored those prophecies. And those prophecies tell us that God would send a person to this world to be an offering for the sin of many. He would be put to death because of the trangressions of the Jewish people. He would be betrayed by a friend for 30 pieces of silver. And His birth place would be Bethlehem. And He would speak to the people in parables. To suggest that the Scriptures say nothing about Christ, is simply to repeat the same mistakes of the Jewish people from the past and the present. And Zec.12:10 tells us, that when God finally appears over Jerusalem in the time of the end. The Jewish people will not be happy when they finally see who their God is. And in fact, the prophecy tells us, all the people of of Israel will go into a state of deep mourning. Why is that?

Last edited by Campbell34; 04-20-2010 at 10:02 PM..

Old 04-21-2010, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Your Scriptures speak of Christ in no less then 300 prophecies. Yet the Jewish people have ignored those prophecies. And those prophecies tell us that God would send a person to this world to be an offering for the sin of many. He would be put to death because of the trangressions of the Jewish people. He would be betrayed by a friend for 30 pieces of silver. And His birth place would be Bethlehem. And He would speak to the people in parables. To suggest that the Scriptures say nothing about Christ, is simply to repeat the same mistakes of the Jewish people from the past and the present. And Zec.12:10 tells us, that when God finally appears over Jerusalem in the time of the end. The Jewish people will not be happy when they finally see who their God is. And in fact, the prophecy tells us, all the people of of Israel will go into a state of deep mourning. Why is that?
Thats how you read it, but it is our book and we read it differently. Christians have mistranslated the Hebrew bible and come to their own conclusions.

Christianity is a most arrogant religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism