Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 07:11 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times

Advertisements

there are health reasons for circumcising that having nothing to do with the jewish faith.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 07:17 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post
Are you circumcised?

Truth be told, this is not the sort of question that guys would ask. At least not nongay guys.
I guess he's tired of peeking by the urinal. OP, there are better lines to met guys, dude.

What's your sign?
You come here often?
Look to the left and cough?

These are good ones!

Last edited by Childfree35; 04-28-2010 at 07:27 AM..

Old 04-29-2010, 04:18 PM

608 posts, read 605,609 times
I can say that for guys here who want to impart their queasiness about my topic, that is not being scientifically correct, that you entertain queasiness where any serious researcher in any field of human knowledge finds to be a challenge to examine, in order to know more about the human condition and thus how to understand and accept ourselves for being human.

Try this subject for a personal research hobby:

Jews and Muslims make a lot about washing after defecation and urination, you should be interested why, and also you can ask them what about breaking wind, what cleansing or aeration should be done afterward?

Not being humorous.

Here is another thing for you queasy guys to get queasy about:

Make a research on anal wipe in mankind today and in history.

Ryrge

Old 04-29-2010, 05:18 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,622,146 times
I predict that this thread is going to end badly.

Old 04-29-2010, 05:23 PM

33,535 posts, read 37,132,711 times
It's already beginning to smell really bad....

Old 04-29-2010, 05:35 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,668,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
It's already beginning to smell really bad....
You had to go there didn't you?!

Old 04-29-2010, 08:38 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,597,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
You had to go there didn't you?!
It's better than if someone made a comment about the thread being cut off.

D'oh!

Old 04-29-2010, 09:20 PM

If you guys are atheists or rationalists or humanists or open-minded living entities with a brain superior to that of a chimpanzee, then you sadly do not seem to subscribe to the dictum of the Romans:
Homo(!?) sum, humani nil a me alienum otup(!?). Terentius (190-160 B.C.)

Which is a tragedy for being in contradiction to your continuous protestation that your worldview is centered on man.

Ryrge

!? Latin, "I am human, therefore nothing human is strange to me."

That word homo -- in Latin means a human, not a gay guy.

And I being a theist can appreciate that, the Roman dictum, not the gay guy but nothing personal against him, he is as human as we all are.

What are you guys so squeamish about?

!? otup -- Please read that word in reverse, because the auto-censor of words in this forum keeps on blanking those four letters in the right order with ****, because it is a robot and not a thinking and knowledgeable intelligently active human.

What does that otup (read in reverse) mean in Latin? It means "I maintain." But in a certain language of the Far East using also the Latin alphabet otup (read in reverse) means a male prostitute.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:36 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,183,065 times
That word in Spanish, with an 'a' in place of the 'o', means the same thing.

Ryrge, I can't help wondering why you are bringing up such topics. Are you merely trying to gross us out, or is there some ulterior motive? It seems odd that you would be supporting the spirit of open inquiry with such matters.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
That word in Spanish, with an 'a' in place of the 'o', means the same thing.

Ryrge, I can't help wondering why you are bringing up such topics. Are you merely trying to gross us out, or is there some ulterior motive? It seems odd that you would be supporting the spirit of open inquiry with such matters.

Catman, glad to meet a guy or gal whatever who knows Spanish.

That is the trouble with you guys, you always see odd things because you are so benighted with being or having stuffed yourselves with all kinds of primitive stuffs dating back to when man was so brutish and crude and ignorant unlike people today who for being theists are even the most learned people in today's world, unlike you atheists who cannot think beyond your nose for having as I said having stuffed yourselves with all kinds of silly things which are now silly but in fact evidence of man's use of his curiosity and attempts at rational thinking and speculation -- thus having come to the concept of God however also simple but already adequate to them in their times and world perspectives.

You arrogate to yourselves science but when it comes to God you are being most scientifically incorrect, in keeping all the time to the strawman of a God of primitive nomads thousands of years back when as I said man was feeding himself without cooking and only with pickings from the grounds and from plants and trees.

The fact that you have no interest whatever in what is to me most intriguing and enriching for humans to know themselves to be what and to be how they are and act and behave, that is the empirical proof that you are genuinely a most benighted lot.

And you guys seem to know no argument founded on reason and logic except to complain to moderators that anyone with a message that is original and therefore strange to you is into trolling or trying to save your souls, as though people who do want to save have no one else on the earth's surface to save but you benighted atheists.

What self-adulation for such a benighted lot.

Ryrge
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism