Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2015, 05:03 AM

16 posts, read 16,662 times

Advertisements

How to sell home having mortgage in Kansas city ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2015, 09:21 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,231,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbreath00 View Post
How to sell home having mortgage in Kansas city ?
Easy to sell home having mortgage. Have get real estate agent

Old 01-30-2015, 09:53 AM

11,108 posts, read 23,892,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
Easy to sell home having mortgage. Have get real estate agent
haha, probably a bot post. If not, the OP needs to work a little harder on creating a post that makes some sense.

Old 01-30-2015, 10:53 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,231,957 times
lol! I couldn't resist.

I watched an episode of House Hunters last night and it was a Chicago couple moving to KC, looking for a house near Loose Park. The houses were all very nice (and updated) but I was a bit surprised by the high prices in the area. Just goes to show how desirable it is. Oh, and the lady was very annoying. "I hate stairs by the front door" (really? where else should you put the stairs?), I hate light cabinets, I hate symmetrical houses, I hate dark granite, I want a farm sink..." And then she was 11 years older than her husband and said up front that he basically takes orders from her. Good luck with that dude!

Old 01-30-2015, 11:04 AM

11,108 posts, read 23,892,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
lol! I couldn't resist.

I watched an episode of House Hunters last night and it was a Chicago couple moving to KC, looking for a house near Loose Park. The houses were all very nice (and updated) but I was a bit surprised by the high prices in the area. Just goes to show how desirable it is. Oh, and the lady was very annoying. "I hate stairs by the front door" (really? where else should you put the stairs?), I hate light cabinets, I hate symmetrical houses, I hate dark granite, I want a farm sink..." And then she was 11 years older than her husband and said up front that he basically takes orders from her. Good luck with that dude!
Those shows are fake, especially house hunters. The houses they are looking at are typically not even for sale, so they are forced to come up with things to say and they can get annoying. I still like watching them though because it gives you an idea of cost, decor and housing types in various cities.

Loose Park and South Plaza homes are very expensive for KC. I have relatives there. Most of the people that live in that area are either generational KCMO residents with hand me down houses from parents etc or are people from other large metro areas, mostly from coastal areas. I don't know of anybody that has moved there from Kansas, Nebraksa etc. The area has a very unique vibe to it. They are very pro KCMO and pro urban core even if they are not originally from KC. Awesome area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
View detailed profiles of: