Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 07:41 PM

50 posts, read 93,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
You need literacy courses and medication for short-term memory problems. I didn't object to your name-calling, because given the source it's of no consequence except for the way it shows that you are losing your temper. That's fairly normal when a person without much cognitive going on says some silly things, gets called on it and realizes he's made himself look bad.

What's the 'breed goober?' Are a pitbull's goobers different than other dog goobers? With your self-announced expertise, I know you can answer that.
Yes they are completely different. You should look them up. They are the meanest of all breeds. Very dangerous. You got nothing do ya? Lmao. Your down to judging literacy ,punctuation , spelling and crying about name calling. You don't like it and I don't like you slandering a innocent breed. Deal with it

Old 09-09-2010, 07:47 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,394,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknorman1979 View Post
Your first sentence. No I happen to not own a elephant. That's not my thing. But people do own elephants. In fact everyone of those animals are owned by someone. God put them here. Duh.
Have you met God buttweed? Lol maybe he is a dog. You can't disprove that. I was blaming you not God. Lol you are such a jackass I bet your bloodlines trace back to a ancestor that helped kill Jesus. Kind of slanderous isn't it. All you got is slander and stupidity. You don't like to be falsely accused? You want facts not fiction right? Well I'm telling it and don't give a crap if you don't like it. Fact is you can't stop me
That's true, there is no such thing as a wild animal that owns itself. Someone, a human being, owns all of them. I had forgotten about that. I wonder who owns the quail and mourning doves in my yard. I saw some sparrows; maybe someone will sell them to me, although in fairness I think someone should at least consult the birds.

I don't know about meeting "God buttweed." Sounds to me like a fairly righteous form of marijuana, but sorry, not into drugs. If you think God is a dog, well, all I can say is that's a really interesting religious choice--communion should be especially interesting. Given your interest in butt biting earlier, and the general butt fixation suggested, I'd suggest you smoke this 'God buttweed' with caution.

This part about me somehow being related to people who helped kill Jesus is perhaps the very loopiest, funniest thing you've brought into this so far. Of course, had you thought that through, you'd realize that there are probably many millions of people who are descended from someone who helped kill Him. Your odds are as good as mine. Of course, had you thought any of this through, you would originally have made a rational response to my post, instead of going all pitbull.

Who says I tried to stop you? Good lord, man, if anything I encouraged you. And you do give a crap; if you didn't, you wouldn't respond. Not only do you give a crap, you give a very angry crap, which is why you use elementary school insults. In no way would I want to stop you--you're a more eloquent spokesman against pitbulls than I'll ever be.

Old 09-09-2010, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by athfo View Post
Mark Norman, the more you post, the worse you make yourself look. I'd suggest everyone take a breather and step away from the computer.
Yes you are probably right.

Old 09-09-2010, 07:50 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry I've called you some names but I realized after doing so that I really don't know you to pass judgement on you and you clearley no nothing about pitbulls to say anything about the breed. So I had some fun with it. Its irritating isn't it?
No, actually, it's amusing. We've had butt munching, breed goobers, God buttweed, and killing Jesus. I'm amused, and interested to see what you imagine next.

Old 09-09-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Yes they are completely different. You should look them up. They are the meanest of all breeds. Very dangerous. You got nothing do ya? Lmao. Your down to judging literacy ,punctuation , spelling and crying about name calling. You don't like it and I don't like you slandering a innocent breed. Deal with it
Actually, I'm reading exactly what you write, as you write it. It isn't my fault you can't do that very well. But you still haven't explained about breed goobers. How are one breed's goobers different than other breeds' goobers? Do you taste them to tell them apart? Consistency? Or at your level of expertise, do you just know intuitively?

Oh, and no one has slandered anyone here. Seriously. Not one word of this has been slanderous, not by you nor me, or the other person.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:00 PM

Listen I will speak to you only if you have facts about Pitts and how they are more dangerous then others breeds. You want to claim they are all evil and need to be banned. I'd love to show you they are loving pets. Until then I'm done.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Listen I will speak to you only if you have facts about Pitts and how they are more dangerous then others breeds. You want to claim they are all evil and need to be banned. I'd love to show you they are loving pets. Until then I'm done.
No, they're not evil, nor did I ever claim they were. Good and evil are human concepts. Pitbulls are animals, neither good nor evil; they want to be unharmed, to eat, to rest safely, to breed, all the standard animal desires. Pitbulls are most absolutely more dangerous than most other dog breeds, which is why Vickos who fight dogs choose and prefer pit bulls, and why scumbag gangsters and adder-mean rednecks love using pit bulls to threaten people (as opposed to, say, basset hounds).

It works because pitbulls are easier to turn dangerous. Any dog can be made crazy and dangerous through abuse, it just seems to produce more swift and vicious results with pitbulls. If it worked better with Pomeranians, the Vickos of the world would use Pomeranians to fight. Pitbulls also seem to convey their stereotypical rep to owners, to judge by the lunacy that some of their owners present when someone speaks ill of precious Rover. My guess is that the owners know there's truth to it, hate that situation because they really like their dogs and wish it weren't so (which is fair enough), and fly off the handle because truth stings.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:33 PM

Thanks for writing back with some respect. Ill do the. Same in a minute

Old 09-09-2010, 08:41 PM

1,280 posts, read 6,961,975 times
Quote:
No, they're not evil, nor did I ever claim they were. Good and evil are human concepts. Pitbulls are animals, neither good nor evil; they want to be unharmed, to eat, to rest safely, to breed, all the standard animal desires. Pitbulls are most absolutely more dangerous than most other dog breeds, which is why Vickos who fight dogs choose and prefer pit bulls, and why scumbag gangsters and adder-mean rednecks love using pit bulls to threaten people (as opposed to, say, basset hounds).

It works because pitbulls are easier to turn dangerous. Any dog can be made crazy and dangerous through abuse, it just seems to produce more swift and vicious results with pitbulls. If it worked better with Pomeranians, the Vickos of the world would use Pomeranians to fight. Pitbulls also seem to convey their stereotypical rep to owners, to judge by the lunacy that some of their owners present when someone speaks ill of precious Rover. My guess is that the owners know there's truth to it, hate that situation because they really like their dogs and wish it weren't so (which is fair enough), and fly off the handle because truth stings.
Pits are simply the newest "vicious" dog breed. Before they were in fashion amongst the low-lifes of the world, it was Rottweilers and Doberman Pinschers and German Shepherds before them. Having had personal contact with many pit bulls I have to say they have some of the most stable temperments of an breed I've come across. Can they be dangerous? Absolutely yes. As can any dog, particularly those that are large and powerful. From having met many of them in a vet clinic setting, not exactly a place where most dogs are comfortable and happy, I can honestly say that I trust a pit bull more than many other breeds.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:

I know what you hear. You have to study get to know this breed to understand. I don't deny pitbulls are used most of any other breed to fight. They aren't the only ones used though. Do you know what these dogs have to go through to be turned aggressive. ? Its sad and sickening. If you would please watch the bite force video. The trained pitbull didn't have the strongest bite. There is so much people are wrong about. They tend to point the finger without proven knowledge. I as a owner get pissed and upset because most people talking crap on the breed have never owned one but they sure know alot for never owning. I grew up in a family that had nothing but bad thoughts about the breed. When I was younger I was always afraid of the breed because of this. My friends changed my mind about a year ago to give this breed a try and I did. This breed is amazing and has every right to be protected.

Last edited by marknorman1979; 09-09-2010 at 09:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas