Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Thread summary:

Reasons for not moving to Ft. Scott Kansas, distrust in government and businesses, involvement in politics, city management, town hall meetings, Burboun County

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 12:04 PM

1 posts, read 1,147 times

Advertisements

I too do not understand this thread. First I do not see where ISO stated they "accepted it". It appears that it was just not discussed any longer.

Also, how could all the posts NOT be your fault? You apparently have someone in your home that is not trustworthy for you to be able to leave your computer up and booked marked so they could make comments under your name. So, it was your fault. Do not shift blame on the person who got into your computer and under your name. It was your fault to have trusted that person with your info and posted.

Also, posting a comment then later saying "sorry I was working on some other work" is another cop-out.

Just accept responsibility in general. Especially as to what you type instead of making excuses for being wrong, "that you were working on work items and typing at the same time". Also, take extra responsibility as to whom you allow to know your name and passwords in your home/office.

Old 09-07-2007, 06:21 PM

105 posts, read 438,206 times
For one thing I did not start this thread, but since you do not believe that, all I can say is that I am telling the truth.

And as for the legal team that has been notifed, they may ask any question, and I will truthful answer them.

Now, for the person that did do this, that person knows they can not get on my computer anymore, and no they do not live with me. And granted, it is my fault that I do have the habit of staying logged in all the time, it is just eaiser for me.

As for doing more then one thing at a time while on the computer, or at anything else, yes I do. I get in a hurry, but to you all these are excuses, to me it is just my busy life, and trying to get things done, don't you all do that?
So, to me that is not a cop-out.

As for shifting blame as to what was done, what I take responibility for is not being more careful.

But, if the legal team or the moderators want, I will ban myself, but I would like and hope that I would be allowed to come back on, as I have found this forum to be very helpful in a number of things. So, if you all found it hard to accept when someone has that the mistake that was made was not them, and it has been taken care of, then that is your right. I will wait to hear from the legal team and or moderators as to what they would like me to do, or what they have decided to do. One thing more, I feel that you all are being somewhat hard about this, if ISO TRUTH did not want to reply to what I wrote or asked then he/she would not have answered.

Old 09-09-2007, 02:21 PM

26,406 posts, read 46,575,260 times
If you want to continue this conversation use private messages.
This thread is closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
View detailed profiles of: