Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 05:04 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proterra View Post
You're a bigot...

Why don't you just replace LGBT with the word "Black", "Jew" or, for all I care, "Mentally disabled"

Then read it again. If you still think it's not bigotry what you just posted, just imagine your daycare saying that they won't take your son, as he might drool upon other children. You would take them to court, right? Or at the very least make a sort of scandal about this... Still, you seem totally denying people their civil rights based on their sexual orientation, or how they feel about their bodies. Surprises me that you haven't used the word "*******" to refer to them but kept it with LGBT.
Don't you have enough LGBT to whine there. The behavior of those you mentioned is not a result of immorality or mental illness. Take a hike back to your LGBT threads as there are many to choose from and they all say the same darn thing "I demand you say that my behavior is moral and normal." Well, I suggest you don't hold your breathe for me to say that. Mental health services are needed to deal with the deviant behavior so get help and leave me alone. Funny you mention "mentally disabled" because it was a gay male that was found masturbating in front of the client that he served and yes, served does horrify me thinking of the possibilities. My son came home with scratches down the front of him and wet pants. Yes, I would see why someone who needs opportunity would think of the "mentally disabled" but you should look elsewhere because you do not want to try to take advantage of my son! Get out of my thread as you are off topic!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 05:06 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Actually, this doesn't have to do with a public health nuisance. There are other outhouses in the county and I'll going to check to see who owns those properties. This is a clip from the county commission meeting:

Frank Madison, Dennis Meech, Jeff Madison, Nathan Wells and Billy Page met with commissioners to discuss the Amish not abiding by rules of the road and the County’s septic tank regulations. It was asked if the buggies could be tagged and taxed like a vehicle. They also asked about mirrors and lights on buggies. They said that some of the Amish are looking to see who’s behind them before they decide to pull over and stop. Also, the wagon wheels are terrible for the roads. As to the septic situation, no one else in the county can have outhouses, so why do the Amish get special privileges? Jingles Endicott said that the County is working on replacing outhouses at Elm Creek Lake, so we don’t feel we can command others to fix what we still have. Commissioners asked them if the sheriff has been approached about the pulling over situation. He has not, yet, as they came to the commissioners first. This led to a brief discussion of the possibility of County zoning. Commissioners will look into the requests. Frank Madison also complained about horse droppings from the Amish and that they should have a diaper or something to catch the waste.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas