Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2007, 02:55 PM

1 posts, read 5,287 times

Advertisements

I'm currently deploy in Iraq now. Im station at fort Riley located between junction city and manhattan. The whole time I been over here, Ive been studying tax deeds and lien sale. I build a pretty good foundation of knowledge and soon will beable to put it in play. I was wonder do anybody know any go tax deeds or lien lawyer and cpa? One more question has anybody invested in tax deeds properties and Kansas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2007, 07:06 AM

83 posts, read 327,583 times
Probably not many, most people here dont care to through people out of their homes for mere financial gain.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:05 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmore-410 View Post
I'm currently deploy in Iraq now. Im station at fort Riley located between junction city and manhattan. The whole time I been over here, Ive been studying tax deeds and lien sale. I build a pretty good foundation of knowledge and soon will beable to put it in play. I was wonder do anybody know any go tax deeds or lien lawyer and cpa? One more question has anybody invested in tax deeds properties and Kansas?
What you should do is take a bot of advice. If you are deployed to Iraq as part of the military, get out. Use the "I'm gay" routine or the "eat yourself to freedom" routine (overweight is an honourable discharge) and get out of the US military. Then go over and apply for a job with KBR, Blackwater or one of the contractors. You will go from making $35,000 a year to making $135,000 tax free. Then you don't have to look for tax liens. You can come home and pay CASH for a nice place!

Old 12-19-2007, 10:50 AM

83 posts, read 327,583 times
oops, throw, not through, it was early, pre coffee.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:45 PM

1 posts, read 5,064 times
I realize this post is a bit outdated, but thought I'd respond in case you are still looking. I have got a bunch of tax sale properties that I am looking to move. If you are interested in anything in KS, i've got some 130+ properties available. Shoot me an email if you want to look at them. [email]trentu12@hotmail.com[/email]

Old 08-06-2008, 02:56 PM

1 posts, read 4,833 times
Default Wow, I thought we lived in the USA.

Now, I am sorry, I have just come accross this posting while doing some research on tax liens and tax deeds. First of all, I want to say F most of you. I can't believe that you would sit here and crap on a man who is fighting for THIS COUNTRY and OUR FREEDOM while you sit on your ass (mom) drinking coffee. Props to the man who has the balls to go out and make attempt to make a difference in this world regardless of whether or not it aligns with OUR PERCEPTION of the right decision. And, furthermore, props to him for being a "forward thinker" and "action oriented" person... who has the ambition and intelligence to think past his time in Iraq and try and develop a plan for his future. I can't even BELIEVE that I saw comments about "throwing people out" of their homes and "obesity is an honorable discharge" crap on this page -- seriously I'm absolutly infuriated. I only have a small peice but here it is:

If you UNDERSTAND tax liens and tax deeds than you would UNDERSTAND that they are investments available beacause the people who own the properties HAVE NOT PAID THEIR TAXES. Now, I am not saying that there is not a good reason for their delinquency, there quite possibly could be. I am also not saying that I like taxes or paying property taxes. I am simply stating a FACT. The deeds/liens are for sale because someone (for whatever reason) did not follow and abide by the LAWS OF THIS LAND which require you to pay friggen property taxes. Those of us who are smart enough to see a good investment and capitalize on it should surely NOT be accused of being horrid people.

Secondly, the suggestion of eating one's self to obesity is a horrific suggestion. This man, or woman, has given this country, you and me and OUR CHILDREN a great gift... One that NO MONEY could ever buy -- and has decided to stand up for OUR COUNTRY in the face of albeit "difficult" and "contriversial" times. Frig whether or not they agree or disagree with the basis of the war, they have given and RISKED more than YOU ever did. Maybe you relish money in place of balls? Could be. My peice? You should take your $135K a year and shove it up your ass. Have a little pride and honor - remember - success is determined by the PERCEPTION OF THE PERSON TALKING ABOUT IT. Your definition is obvioulsy differnt than this soldiers' opinion, and, apparently, different than mine.

To our honorable soldier -- props to you! Rock on with your bad self! I wish you all the success the world has to offer -- on your terms of course. Cheers to you and yours... Oh, and good luck with your investments. If you want my opinion, I think smart purchases of tax liens and tax deeds are a fantastic way to invest!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas