Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 12:53 AM

455 posts, read 766,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunluvver2 View Post
Alpha Dog your point about MOST Muslims being Muslims first before being Americans first should be examined more closely. I am a Christian and I put being a Christian ABOVE being an American.

How does this make me different than the Muslims that put being Muslim over being American? For one thing I see absolutely NO CONFLICT in following the guidelines set out in our Constitution as a Christian. It is obvious that there are conflicts between the Koran (sic?) and our Constitution. however I do see a conflict between my Christian beliefs and dictates by TYRANTS that just happen to be elected officials that are NOT following the Constitution.

Our current leaders aka' elected officials continue to sit on their hands while our Islamic enemies continue to gather strength and prepare to wage their version of Jihad against our country. The US faces a grave threat from Islam if it doesn't wake up. Muslims are already infiltrating many of our states in droves (Michigan, Texas, New Jersey, Illinois) and they’re doing it under the guise of “Constitutional Protection.” They’re working the system, playing our politicians, and using our ignorance of our understanding of the Constitution. There is an active Islamization process going on now in many of the biggest cities in the country - DC, NYC, Chicago, Houston, Philly, Detroit, etc.

Many from the Federal Government and local state "officials" on the other hand won’t acknowledge this imminent threat. Many of these do-nothing politicians incorrectly claim that Muslims have “Constitutional Rights” to come here, they can proselytize people, build mosques, and implement Shariah Law in their communities - bad idea.

The Qur’an stands in direct opposition to the Constitution. The two can never coexist, their values are at odds with our values and I'm certain that the Founders of this country would not have favored integrating Radical Islam into our schools, our government, and institutions. To the Founders, “tolerance” was not to be equated with approval, agreement, or encouragement that would imply an equal place should be made for non-Christian religions in government, or schools. The founding fathers believed that non-Christian philosophies and religions were false and ultimately detrimental to our country's genuine liberty.

Unlike Islam, Christianity is seen as a means to eternal salvation. Unlike a prescribed legal system, it’s a moral filter, a way of life. You may not like the way that it defines right and wrong, but there’s something undeniable about it. The fact is not all things calling themselves “religions” are accepted or tolerated under the First Amendment. The U.S. government has zero obligation to allow a treasonous ideology like Islam with a history of terrorism to receive any special protections in this country, as well eliminating their tax exempt status.

Despite our country's many flaws and infighting, they're quite a few reasons why the US still remains the beacon of hope (although in decline) for much of the world. Islamic countries still live under Sharia law, and do not believe in the separation of religion from the state - Islam has politics & religion completely intertwined. Other religions are not allowed to freely practice their faith and are violently persecuted. In these Islamic countries they continue beheading christians, they've legitimized polygamy, they continually abuse women and children, many live in filthy squalor conditions that only third world Islam seems to be comfortable with. Their values, regressive beliefs, and Government structure is at odds with everything we believe here in the west.

Look at what's already happened in France and the UK. You want these people out there in Kansas - no way.

FRENCH CITY WITH 40% MUSLIM POPULATION IS THE MOST DANGEROUS CITY IN EUROPE.
French City with 40% Muslim Population is the Most Dangerous City in Europe | Frontpage Mag

British Girls Raped by Muslim Gangs on "Industrial Scale"
British Girls Raped by Muslim Gangs on "Industrial Scale"

Old 12-03-2015, 07:52 AM

77,734 posts, read 59,858,282 times
In the wake of the latest mass shooting tell us more about those safe harmless women? Kinda sexist imo anyway.

Old 12-03-2015, 08:59 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,160,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
In the wake of the latest mass shooting tell us more about those safe harmless women? Kinda sexist imo anyway.
Different complexion. The only difference i see between her and some white redneck wives/women just itching to get into the fight. Some have already just like the beer mug smashing drunk in Mn. I wouldn't want to be around that one with a gun and a few drinks under her belt.

With all the education you tout why the cheap post?

"Kinda sexist imo anyway"

I agree the world has changed quite a bit. The world overall consider that women and children are non combatants.

I think that if we do execute the 5th grade bomb plotters it would definitely send a message.

Old 12-03-2015, 01:50 PM

77,734 posts, read 59,858,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Different complexion. The only difference i see between her and some white redneck wives/women just itching to get into the fight. Some have already just like the beer mug smashing drunk in Mn. I wouldn't want to be around that one with a gun and a few drinks under her belt.

With all the education you tout why the cheap post?

"Kinda sexist imo anyway"

I agree the world has changed quite a bit. The world overall consider that women and children are non combatants.

I think that if we do execute the 5th grade bomb plotters it would definitely send a message.
Cheap posts are what you get when you try to weasel around about the one Paris gal.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:07 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,160,802 times
Quote:
Cheap posts are what you get when you try to weasel around about the one Paris gal.
Explain your chea post please.Where was i weasling? The sister in Paris was not wearing a suicide vest.

Old 12-05-2015, 01:35 AM

206 posts, read 236,641 times
Both Obama and Brownback are total frauds, allowing wealthy sex abusers to run all over the state of Kansas and harm generations of people who just worked for the wrong people back in 1960s. Unless your family next worked for a police department long-term, some are still being tormented by nutty kids of wealthy group of insane sex abusers.

Kansas does not need more abusive types as current governor Brownback and Attorney General Schmidt just cover up the police wrong doing and leave victims no option but to flee.

Victims are usually denied even Legal Aide advice and end up having to leave Wichita for running into trouble here.

The Muslims will bring in more sex abusers with money.

Needs to be stated, a lot of the muslim men were raised sexually abusing the children of non-muslims. It gets the right kind of savage personality the muslim leaders desire. As of late, the sexual abuse of the African and Asian children by Muslims has become so violent, the children needed reconstructive surgery to fix urine and fecal incontinence caused by these violent sexual assaults on young females. A Doctor's Without Borders doctor has made a film documenting her efforts to relieve the suffering of these African girls who were snatched from markets by groups of males, harmed for days and released to wonder in the brush until someone finds them. There is a HUGE sex trade in the Asian female children sold by the farmers who could not afford to keep their daughters and previously even used infanticide to deal with it; now thee kids are put in brothels and used by muslim males to train their sons. Such bad damage to these children following an assault has been noted, that the easiest way to deal with the torn apart child was to hit it over the head to cause retardation or kill it.

Granted, most of these Serian refuges are poorer and do not practice sex abuse. However, there has been an increase in the numbers of serian refuge children who have gone missing and later show up harmed/killed in manner I described above. It appears the sex addicts of even the poor serian refuges would snatch their own to f-to death if they desire some kiddo action. NOT GOOD!

We don't want any more of these kind of traditions or jihad on US soil when the President is really a Nigerian Muslim born of a US harem girl. Governor Brownback wants to keep the businesses that brought the children sex abusers to the state from Arkansas back in 1960s, and continues to allow employee's families to be hunted down for child sex abuse or harmed in nursing care while victims. Victims were called crazy to silence them, evening locking up some in mental hospital at their own expense until the victim goes broke & leaves Wichita. Some get a disability payment after working for the wrong employer too but governor will not intervene to silence the problem that is causing the disability... Police are told to ruin victims and refuse to prosecute any of the nursing home sex assaults or cold case murders the Arkansas family members continue to brag about 30 years later. Victims had no choice but to leave as courts and cops were set up to screw the victims. Victims of this employer keep their old and infirmed at home because even Department on Aging did not care about recent nursing home sex abuse by crazy CNA and admins who just cover up the abuse in Wichita nursing homes.

Kansas doesn't need any more sex abusers with this kind of politician base. Good people of Kansas may need the call to bear arms and informing their children about how a stranger will try to entice them away in order to harm them. Back in Sedgwick county in the 1960-1995, sheriff allowed the poor white children to be hunted by pedophiles in the suburbs. Only reason kids were okay is all the children discussed what happens in the neighborhood and knew not to leave with strangers (even other children), knew who was not okay, stay out in open when playing, and play in groups. If your friend visited, you needed to explain kids get hurt in that area if they wander away from friends. It is disgusting the amount of crap Wichita Police have covered up and still allow to roam the area, harassing the victims and looking for new ways to mess up someone else...

Obama is really a tad sicko. I'm hopeful the rest of his reign passes with little opportunity to stab the US people in the back...Let Obama party and parade his way out of office. Good riddance and WHAT A RELIEF!

Scary but the wealthy sex abusers are a special interest group, the rest of us just have to know who to avoid!

Last edited by KS101; 12-05-2015 at 01:53 AM..

Old 12-05-2015, 01:50 AM

206 posts, read 236,641 times
I think Germany has whole towns the Nazis abandoned and most of it is still livable with a little work. I'm sure parts of Russia would be good. Also China built a ton of houses to sell to its people and would not allow them to take possession -- the scam sounds like lovely serian housing opportunity. Really need some authoritarian countries to keep these in line...Would prefer to flood the rest of Muslim nations with luxury consumer goods made in US just to keep it all civil. Sounds like all kinds of options to house the serians with government that can control the problems!

Last edited by KS101; 12-05-2015 at 02:00 AM..

Old 12-05-2015, 08:32 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,125,165 times
Quote:
And she was devoted enough to die and leave her 6 month old baby an orphan, which tells me that they will do ANYTHING for their religion.

And did you see the pictures of their apartment? The baby and mother in law lived there too? And bombs were being assembled there? There is no way the mother in law didn't know something. There had been people in and out of there (reported by neighbors); the place was a mess. And the mother in law said when she heard on the news that something was happening, she was worried about her son and daughter in law? Why was she worried if she thought they were at a doctor's appointment? I think she knew something was going on. And Farook's sister said she was shocked, but her expressions told me something else.

I think some people just don't get that these are dangerous people and by the time they get it, it will be too late; they will already be here. Obviously some are here already.

Old 12-05-2015, 09:23 AM

11,558 posts, read 11,991,359 times
Tashfeen Malik gained legal permanent resident status in the United States last year, and now we know her intentions.

If Syrian refugees are allowed on our soil. . . yes, some may be law abiding people who mean no harm; but there are NO guarantees that ALL of the refugees are that way.

I'm not ready, willing and able to take the chance of more people like Tashfeen Malik entering out country.

Old 12-05-2015, 10:01 AM

42,721 posts, read 25,889,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS101 View Post
I think Germany has whole towns the Nazis abandoned and most of it is still livable with a little work. I'm sure parts of Russia would be good. Also China built a ton of houses to sell to its people and would not allow them to take possession -- the scam sounds like lovely serian housing opportunity. Really need some authoritarian countries to keep these in line...Would prefer to flood the rest of Muslim nations with luxury consumer goods made in US just to keep it all civil. Sounds like all kinds of options to house the serians with government that can control the problems!
Towns in Germany that have been abandoned for over 70 years? And FYI It's "Syrian" not "serian"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas