Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 07:36 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times

Advertisements

I respect your reply. I think there is no further use to go ahead and dissect his post line by line. The original poster has not posted again. For all i know he may have just been trolling us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2007, 08:32 AM

482 posts, read 2,226,434 times
He could have been, but it was nice to exchange views anyway. If not then I hope that he has read all of the posting and got something out of this. I also hope the best for both of them and I hope that they do have a very long and loving relationship together.

Old 02-11-2007, 11:00 AM

5 posts, read 22,238 times
Cool RE: Legal Rights To a 17 1/2 yr old?? if they graduated high school?

about my earlier post to this, i mean't to reply as soon as someone else said something, but i thought it would send me an e-mail when someone replied to my thread.
but to my earlier thread, *a month later*
we stuck threw hard times, and didn't make it threw anyways. i caught her cheating on me, i accepted it, and we stood together, she stole from a store, and got arrested, put in juvie, i was very upset with her, but aparently not as upset as her parents were, she had to move back to oklahoma, she was told by her father to never call me again, no contacting me, he told me the same thing, she called me and, i answered because i love her very much still, and we were just going to be apart for four months and live on with life after she turns 18. a few days ago, i found out she didn't stop cheating on me with that guy, they just kept it on a DL, so i've ended the relationship.
i from the earlier post, i called her grandma a bible thumper, because, i do go to church, but, she disapproves of me smoking, i'm goin to hell if i smoke, if u don't give 60% of your paycheck to church, your goin to hell, everything about me, she pretty much told me i was going to hell.
that's why i called her one.
sorry for those of you who were offended by it, i do go to church, and believe in god, but my views are slightly different from hers. her alcoholic father i disliked because when she lived with him, he beat her constantly and no one would do anything about it, not even child services, her mom abandoned her when she was a baby and moved to florida, but. that's just a little bit on that last thread i posted, for those of you that remember it.
it's going to take time b/c i cared about her a lot, but i'll get over it.
~thx for your posts and interest in my last thread, i just checked today and it was closed.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:02 PM

482 posts, read 2,226,434 times
Well it sounds like she is one that can not be trusted. If she was the one who told you that she was beaten by her father I would ask you, this did you see him doing this or was it something she told you? Knowing how she has acted would lead me to think that she is not telling you the truth about this either. Just glad for you that you found out before it was to late. Good luck to you and you will find the right person who will be honest with you and who you can trust. You just need to make sure that you are also honest and can be trusted as well. Plus if you run into another Grandma at first don't smoke around her until you get to know her, as a matter of advise don't smoke at all around any family member until you get to know them.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:25 PM

no worries, i never smoked around any of her family members, it's the fact that i'd smell like smoke after putting body spray on before reaching her house. but i still smelt like smoke.
i'm pretty much done with this thread, just giving an update to people who paid attention to it in the first place.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:27 PM

totally off subject, but everyone in my town, and the surrounding towns, have been getting ill, because of the peterpan and great value peanut butter. look on the lid, and if it starts off 2111 on the serial code on the top of the lid, it has samanilla in it. do not eat it, throw it in the trash. so far my entire family has found that their great value peanut butter starts off with 2111, and we've all been sick.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:44 AM

8,954 posts, read 4,271,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerillium View Post
~thx for your posts and interest in my last thread, i just checked today and it was closed.
It's open now. It looked like you weren't coming back and your question had been answered. Welcome back.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:29 AM

1 posts, read 2,464 times
Hey everyone, my name is marien sanchez i live north hollywood. i was wondering if any of you know if i'm 17 and have a boyfriend can my mom keep me away from him like by law like a restrating order. no right well if anything can she also send me to camp for that although i have good grades. send me a message [email]marien_sanchez023@ymail.com[/email]. thank u

Old 07-23-2011, 08:45 PM

591 posts, read 866,489 times
So you're saying your fiance is of legal age. If you guys are going to get married, consider doing any of the following:

#1: get permisssion from your mom to get legally married/become an emancipated minor
#2: find a friend/another student whose parents will let you stay at their house for two months
#3: find a state where you can legally get married at 17 (there are some, as their age of consent for sex is also that same age) and go do it
#4: have positive proof your mom beat you (like on a cell phone pic or other verifiable source) and press charges. By the time the case goes to court, you will be old enough to leave

Personally, I am against marriage at an early age, but your case might be different, you might be mature at a young age.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:25 AM

5 posts, read 6,923 times
I have somewhere to go. My friends parents are pretty much like my other prarents. But everytime Im about to leave. She treatens to call the cops on them n me... And she will never sign for me to get married.. So I have to wait till I'm 18 to marry him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
View detailed profiles of: