Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2009, 04:45 PM

262 posts, read 567,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
well if everyone was racist to you youd be the first to say boohoo
Oh yeeeaaah of course I would.To be completley honest NO I wouldn't be because I don't care,i've had a lot of racist remarks thrown at me but I don't make a big deal about it.The reason for the post you replied to was because I get sick and tired of hearing how everybody is racist to Mexicans,its all you hear.Maybe people are not being racist to them,maybe people just don't like the crap that they pull,but no!Mexicans go off whining like babies and complaining about people giving them a hard time.Its all bull,society has gone soft.

Old 01-30-2009, 11:35 AM

3,339 posts, read 9,353,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioUberAlles View Post
As for Him being against combat, strife, conflict, etc... Luke 19:27, Matthew 10:34-39, Luke 22:36, the list goes on...
Well, I haven't seen any WWJB (who would Jesus bomb) bracelets.

Old 01-30-2009, 11:51 AM

1,662 posts, read 4,503,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaMcG View Post
Don't give him any ideas!

Old 01-30-2009, 12:31 PM

1,009 posts, read 875,499 times
Quote:

So Christian doctrine is based on what you see on a braclet? If it's not on a braclet, it cannot be right, eh?

Old 01-30-2009, 01:43 PM

Default Straw Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioUberAlles View Post
So Christian doctrine is based on what you see on a braclet? If it's not on a braclet, it cannot be right, eh?
I didn't say that. I didn't even imply it, and I'm not going to fall for your characterization of Jesus as a conservative republican.

Old 01-30-2009, 01:46 PM

1,009 posts, read 875,499 times
Quote:
I didn't say that. I didn't even imply it, and I'm not going to fall for your characterization of Jesus as a conservative republican.
When did I try to suggest Jesus would be a Republican?

The Republicans don't own Jesus, they don't get an automatic association with Christianity. All they do is pay lip-service to Him and use His name when trying to gain the support of the masses.

I'm not a Republican because the Republican Party doesn't represent me and they do not strive to uphold the Constitution. Most political parties exist for the sake of perpetuating their own power. The Democratic Party and the Republican Party are two prime examples.

Old 01-31-2009, 09:53 AM

All right then,. Ohio, we have found some common ground. I can't disagree with your characterization of the political parties -- not one bit. Shake hands now?

Old 01-31-2009, 09:38 PM

1,530 posts, read 3,943,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerotallica View Post
oh yeeeaaah of course i would.to be completley honest no i wouldn't be because i don't care,i've had a lot of racist remarks thrown at me but i don't make a big deal about it.the reason for the post you replied to was because i get sick and tired of hearing how everybody is racist to mexicans,its all you hear.maybe people are not being racist to them,maybe people just don't like the crap that they pull,but no!mexicans go off whining like babies and complaining about people giving them a hard time.its all bull,society has gone soft.
lol

Old 02-01-2009, 11:53 AM

217 posts, read 513,209 times
Even though Hispanics make up only 15% of the general U.S population, they make up a whopping 47% of all gang members in the United States. No wonder many White people look down on Mexicans/Hispanics because they are not exactly a model minority group like the Asians.
Gangs in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-01-2009, 01:59 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,537,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
Even though Hispanics make up only 15% of the general U.S population, they make up a whopping 47% of all gang members in the United States. No wonder many White people look down on Mexicans/Hispanics because they are not exactly a model minority group like the Asians.
Gangs in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OMG. So, THAT's why many white people look down on <insert race/ethnic population of choice>!

Actually, most of the mexicans/hispanics I have met WERE model citizens. And it's too bad wikipedia does not have a statistic for you to copy and paste which shows just how many of those gang members are going through the idiotic adolescent phase, nor how many have very good parents who are honest, hard working people~excuse me, to put in your words, members of a "model minority group", whatever that is.

Asians have their own set of troubled youth and organized crime, so don't paint the angel wings on any group.

And sadly, most gang members are from lower socio-economic backgrounds, regardless of color.

It has always been my experience that mexican/hispanics who are honest and hard working folks look down on the gang problem just as much as any other citizen. Does wikipedia have a stat on that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas