U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2006, 08:09 PM

5 posts, read 13,570 times

Advertisements

I put in an on-line Monster resume as a Service Manager to Ryder in Robards KY. I can't find any information on the net about them in that town. Would anyone have any info on that company? A phone number would be great. I live in Phoenix Az and wanting to relocate in that area. Any info on the town would be great to.
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2006, 09:48 PM

4,817 posts, read 9,759,749 times
I searched for you too and couldnt come up much. I grew up in Madisonville, KY and the town name sounded familiar. I searched it up and sure enough Robards is a very small town south of Henderson, just north Sebree Kentucky. I do know a large Tyson plant is in the area too. Both towns are off the Pennyrile Parkway, and more along old US 41. Went back and forth to Evansville a lot over the years and never went through those two towns as they were off the parkway....but that area south of Henderson to Madisonville is extremely rural. I did see Robards had a pop of 527. Your job would be in Robards area, but certainly you would not live there. You would live up in Henderson....maybe 10-15 miles away max....or across the river in Evansville Indiana which is a much larger city. Henderson was about the same size of town as Madisonville (20-25,000) while Evansville was about 125,000 +/-. I think you could easily find affordable housing in the Evansville market as the cost of living there is not high and the Evansville area offers many nice restaurants, etc.

Old 10-02-2006, 10:09 PM

5 posts, read 13,570 times
Thanks for your info. I grew up in Indiana , and am wanting to move back in that area. I have family in Huntington and they have never heard of it. I found the town website , but nothing on Ryder. Thanks again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or