Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 03:01 PM

13 posts, read 38,890 times

Advertisements

I am a 49 divorcee, no kids, attractive, and sick of arizona, packing to move to KY. First I thought of moving to Lexington after recently returning from and can't stop thinking about, then upon perusing the forum, Louisville sounded beautiful, now, Richmond...... help! I'm wanting to move and settle down with a nice guy - have fantasy they may exist, maybe in KY. The ppl there are wonderful, that I know, so, maybe...., just MAYBE, a mate???? Hmmm - what are the odds. Really. What ARE the odds?

Anyone able to suggest where there are more singles or opportunities to meet other singles in KY? Thx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2008, 06:59 PM

486 posts, read 1,896,569 times
The only thing I can suggest is to stay within the "golden triangle" because I'm sure you can find someone in metro Louisville, Lexington, or NKY/ Cincinnati. Honestly I can't say which is more "romantic" because each location is different in their own way. What you need to do is come visit each place and see which one you like the best.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:47 PM

1,833 posts, read 6,425,000 times
There are single men all over KY, kind of depends on what kind of guy you are looking for, a city boy or a country boy. There is a entire state outside of the golden triangle FYI and there are many men there to. As far as romance goes, don't know been off the field to long to know that stuff.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:38 PM

13 posts, read 38,890 times
Wink thank you T and D

Kind of you to respond to a rather of the wall question, but was curious. Many thx, much appreciation!

Old 05-13-2008, 05:30 AM

6,749 posts, read 22,074,051 times
There are men everywhere. You should be fine in any city of Kentucky. What kind of man are you looking for?

Old 05-13-2008, 05:48 AM

2,926 posts, read 8,568,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebird1012 View Post
The only thing I can suggest is to stay within the "golden triangle" because I'm sure you can find someone in metro Louisville, Lexington, or NKY/ Cincinnati. Honestly I can't say which is more "romantic" because each location is different in their own way. What you need to do is come visit each place and see which one you like the best.
Stay in the "golden triangle"?? What's wrong with the rest of us men that don't live in the triangle?

Old 05-13-2008, 06:05 AM

Not a thing darlin'. I think most people think soley of pure numbers when they say that, but I think there are wonderful men all over this wonderful state.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:26 AM

2,926 posts, read 8,568,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
Not a thing darlin'. I think most people think soley of pure numbers when they say that, but I think there are wonderful men all over this wonderful state.
I know, I was joking.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:35 AM

4,826 posts, read 14,308,096 times
ivanna, I am not a single man, but I played one on radio. Does the word ugleeeeeeeee come to mind? Actually, I was a single man living both outside the triangle and inside the triangle. I can speak to you as a has been.

No matter what part of the state, nation, or Earth you tread, there are some mighty fine examples of single men and single women. There are also some real bums out there. Loneliness is a terrible burden and often much worse a catalyst causing huge mistakes. We all want to be loved. Anyone who doesn't is, well, unhealthy at best.

I promise you this. If you come to Kentucky, if you share your inner-beauty, that is your heart and soul with a man deserving (key word there) of your love, then you will look back and say, "this was the place to come to live." However, if you come to Kentucky and allow loneliness to command you, you will likely fall for one of Kentucky's jerks and wish you had never set foot here.

It's up to you my lovely friend. Come to Kentucky, be lovely, show love, practice love, and the men will find you. Come to Kentucky and hide under a rock and you'll be miserable in any part of the state.

Set your criteria high. You must believe that you are worthy of a good man, and you must test, test, and retest. All men love to get the milk free without buying the cow. If you are worthy and if he is a good man who really is worthy of you, he will understand your testing, and he will adore your worthfulness and he will reward you with love and shower you with attention.

I have travelled the rocky roads of romance, and I know. My bride is everything to me, and she expresses her love to me as I never can adequately express.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLondon View Post
I know, I was joking.
Oh, it didn't seem like it. Sorry!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky