Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2006, 05:50 PM

1 posts, read 3,586 times

Advertisements

My sister and I are trying to find out were our Mother's Family home was. We where told it was in Bardstown, until today. Now we are told, Fairfield, KY. It was called the Plumfield Plantation. It was built in 1857. We have a picture taken in 1919, or there abouts. The house was burned down, again we don't know when. We would appriciate any help we can get. Thank you. Jane
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2006, 02:40 PM

1 posts, read 3,585 times
Default Plumfield Plantation South Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by mldjed View Post
My sister and I are trying to find out were our Mother's Family home was. We where told it was in Bardstown, until today. Now we are told, Fairfield, KY. It was called the Plumfield Plantation. It was built in 1857. We have a picture taken in 1919, or there abouts. The house was burned down, again we don't know when. We would appriciate any help we can get. Thank you. Jane
I saw your message about looking for your Mother's Family Home. It struck me odd, I ran across your message trying to find the exact address of Plumfield Plantation here in Darlington County just outside of Byrdtown. Of course, this is South Carolina; but Byrdtown is similar to Bardstown (if you say it with an accent ) the city you mentioned (even though this isn't KY) and something about your story sounded familiar. I'm not from this area so I don't know more than I've heard; but, I thought if you've struck a dead end, another lead might help, unless you're sure you're in the right state, in that case. I'm sorry to have bothered you. Around here, plumfield plantation is now better known as http://www.carolinaplantationrice.com/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
View detailed profiles of: