Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol
 [Register]
Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol The Tri-Cities area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 09:43 AM

7,280 posts, read 21,311,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iagal View Post
I am originally from southern California, moved to Iowa in 1994, and am thinking about retiring or moving in the next few years to NE Tennesse. I've enjoyed reading all the great posts over the past few months. Just wanted to say hello and also thank MB and others for all the wonderful pictures and informative information!! Thank you again everyone for all your posts and pictures!

Well thank you very much, the nice words are appreciated. Glad we have been of some help to you. If you have questions about the area, please feel free to ask. Good group of folks on here that love to talk about their home towns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2008, 04:47 PM

83 posts, read 258,457 times
I've enjoyed this thread a LOT ! The title "blue skies" caught my eye. My husband is a photographer always in search of blue skies and puffy white clouds ! LOL !! This was right up his alley ! The photos are great...... I'm glad I found this forum. We too are looking to relocate to your area. We will be putting our place here in Vermont on the market in the next 2 weeks, and as soon as it's sold we will be flying down to find a new home.

I'll be around, browsing the forum !

Melissa

Old 01-29-2008, 08:26 PM

7,280 posts, read 21,311,421 times
Welcome to the forum Melissa.
If you have any questions about North East TN, please feel free to ask.

Old 01-30-2008, 03:56 PM

83 posts, read 258,457 times
Well, THANKYOU, very much ! I am so looking forward to moving down there, and the NE part of Tennessee is exactly where we would like to be.

Melissa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol