U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol
 [Register]
Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol The Tri-Cities area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 05:47 PM

166 posts, read 469,355 times

Advertisements

Didn't they prescribe something nice for that?? Haha. Thought that was the only upside to a root canal.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2009, 05:57 PM

15,763 posts, read 28,848,810 times
mb - thanks for organizing this but I have taken over the dining portion of the get together. The meet and greet will now be held at the local nursing home and I have arranged for EMS to be on standby. The menu will be Ensure and Jello. Pudding for dessert.

Old 04-27-2009, 06:06 PM

7,281 posts, read 19,595,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
mb - thanks for organizing this but I have taken over the dining portion of the get together. The meet and greet will now be held at the local nursing home and I have arranged for EMS to be on standby. The menu will be Ensure and Jello. Pudding for dessert.

ROFL!!!!

Old 04-27-2009, 06:32 PM

4,229 posts, read 16,060,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post

This is too great. I can't wait to meet y'all in person.

Old 04-27-2009, 09:35 PM

149 posts, read 370,234 times
Haha you can count me in on the kiddie table. It's surprised me to see so many people my own age on here, I thought I was one of the only youngsters

Old 04-27-2009, 09:57 PM

166 posts, read 469,355 times
I'll likely be there if my fiance can request the shift to be off in time. Otherwise will attempt to be there myself. I'm afraid I won't have much to say though, I've only lived here for about 8-9 months now.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:24 PM

128 posts, read 304,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey. View Post
Didn't they prescribe something nice for that?? Haha. Thought that was the only upside to a root canal.
Yeah, tylenol.... lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Though i do wish i could make it to this meet and greet, I would be unable to leave NY in my current condition, but i'm hoping to make it for 2010!

Old 04-28-2009, 12:34 AM

6,514 posts, read 14,776,331 times
Quote:
I'll likely be there if my fiance can request the shift to be off in time. Otherwise will attempt to be there myself. I'm afraid I won't have much to say though, I've only lived here for about 8-9 months now.
Might be a bit awkward - what do we all have in common anyway? - but I doubt we'll be doing a lot of talking about JC etc. <g>

Old 04-28-2009, 05:19 AM

20,545 posts, read 27,508,997 times
I wouldn't worry too much guys. There is always something to talk about. I'm not even in JC but that is the closest "city" to me, lol. Anyway I love TN so I thought it would be cool to meet others in TN.

Topshelf- I hope you are feeling better today.

Bailey- Where did you move from? I don't think a lot of us are from here. I think of myself as one of the "lucky" ones to live in TN.

Have a great day all.

Old 04-28-2009, 06:34 AM

7,281 posts, read 19,595,241 times
Quote:
Please don't be worried about that, we are all just a group of people who want to get together for a fun evening of food and conversation. For fun. No special topic, dress code, theme.... nothing. Just good people having a good time. And hey...no moderation! LOL ( I just had to throw that in there, you know I did hehehehehe) I don't think any of us will bite either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol