U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol
 [Register]
Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol The Tri-Cities area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2009, 07:20 PM

431 posts, read 1,133,246 times

Advertisements

I saw their ad in the phone book today and I have never eaten there.

I have been craving something "different" lately. Wondering if they are still open ? I know they are not in Gray now (used to drive by there a lot).

Is it good food ?

Any suggestions for something "different" ? Tomy Thai was the last place I tried in search of variety and it was good, although I did not like egg in my chicken pad thai. LOL. I know that is the way it's cooked. I had never eaten Thai food before.

I am married to someone who is VERY VERY limited in what they will eat, so I miss out on variety because I only buy what everyone likes. Not just stuff for me and stuff for him.

He told me he will start taking me to some different type places to eat.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2009, 09:44 AM

7,279 posts, read 20,219,325 times
If you are in the mood for New Orleans type food, check out Russo's, they have two locations, downtown JC and off North Roan in the Kroger shopping center. I too have a PICKY eater for a husband, and he will only eat certain foods, plain, no spice, but I like different foods. I like Russo's because they will special cook for hubby, off menu (he can order a plain grilled chicken breast and baked potato for example) and I get to get my lots of flavor fix!
He can usually find something he likes at Red Lobster too because he likes grilled fish with no spices and they will do that too, but I prefer more flavor choices than they offer.

Old 06-28-2009, 09:56 AM

431 posts, read 1,133,246 times
Default Thanks for the heads up.

Will have to try Russos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

>