Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol
 [Register]
Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol The Tri-Cities area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2010, 10:03 AM

15 posts, read 38,301 times

Advertisements

We just got back from our trip to scout out the area!! My husband had a great meeting with the school district... but no job openings for now

We completely fell in love with the area and now we are just sitting back praying for a job opportunity to come our way!

The people, everywhere we went, were SOOOO nice!!

We visited Warrior's Path State Park and had a lot of fun! The accessible park was phenomenal and the kids really loved it!

We also visited the Gray Fossil Site and my kids are already begging to go back!

We went out to Elizabethton to the covered bridge!

We stayed in Jonesborough at the AmericInn and had a great stay - I highly recommend the hotel to anyone! We loved Jonesborough and would probably like to move to that area! We love the historic feel and the small town atmosphere!

That's about it We can't wait to get to move up that way and are praying that this summer will be the time for us to do so! If any assistant-principal jobs open up, we will be applying!!!

Elisabeth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2010, 07:53 PM

140 posts, read 358,169 times
My family, me, wife, boys, 11 & 8, will be visiting in April and staying at the AmericInn. Thanks for the trip report. Those items, (well not the school job hunt!), are all on our list. We will be in the area for 4 days. I don't think we will be able to relocate to the area, my BH just can't leave New England, but we are psyched to see a part of the country we've never been. I am most looking forward to meeting the friendly Tennesseeans we hear so much about. Good luck with job search!

Old 03-21-2010, 05:17 AM

239 posts, read 699,623 times
Glad you had a great trip....good luck on the job hunting!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol