Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2008, 10:03 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,537,328 times

Advertisements

Good Morning everyone!!!!!

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm127/fallfanatic/goodmorning.jpg (broken link)

Old 07-19-2008, 10:43 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,347,702 times
Hey Fall Fanatic- Where did you the pic of what I look like every morning???
Pam

Old 07-19-2008, 01:22 PM

16,176 posts, read 32,481,285 times
Hi Pam & Bill,

Yep, we are still in the middle of chaos! We have the dining room painted, swapped rugs in the dining room and family room, half of the new furniture has arrived (just today!), the new carpet will be installed upstairs on Monday and Tuesday, the upstairs painting is scheduled for a week from this Monday. We picked out the new granite and marble yesterday and that should be coming in around 2 weeks. Still have to put rooms back together and wait on the rest of the furniture and pick out the tile for the kitchen backsplash. Much more to do after that but we're taking it a day at a time.

Now, I hear you are moving to NC. Have you already left? What pearls of wisdom do you have for us about Dandridge?

Old 07-19-2008, 02:40 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,681,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
Hi Pam & Bill,

Yep, we are still in the middle of chaos! We have the dining room painted, swapped rugs in the dining room and family room, half of the new furniture has arrived (just today!), the new carpet will be installed upstairs on Monday and Tuesday, the upstairs painting is scheduled for a week from this Monday. We picked out the new granite and marble yesterday and that should be coming in around 2 weeks. Still have to put rooms back together and wait on the rest of the furniture and pick out the tile for the kitchen backsplash. Much more to do after that but we're taking it a day at a time.
?
I'm tired just reading your remodeling update. Hope you aren't totally exhausted. Oh, but so nice to have everything new once again. We're even more impressed with the chiro group. Thanks again.

Old 07-19-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Hi Pam & Bill,

Now, I hear you are moving to NC. Have you already left? What pearls of wisdom do you have for us about Dandridge?
SMG,
No we haven't left, July 31 is moving day.
Dandridge is a nice small rural town. You CAN make it to East Knoxville in 21 minutes if you had to. Just hire Mario Bill to drive you....
All the rugs and furniture sounds wonderful. Granite and marble....ooooo lucky you.
Pam

Old 07-19-2008, 06:02 PM

Pam, the good news is that online is the same distance!

The house stuff is not so much lucky me as we are getting the house totally updated so we can sell it next spring. I don't particularly like having to pay for all of the upgrades. Hopefully it will pay off when buyers compare our 13 year old home vs new construction. According to HGTV I need to neutralize and update.

Old 07-19-2008, 06:32 PM

SMG-
Are you a fan of HGTV too? I could watch those get your house ready for buyers shows endlessly.... still even if you are doing the upgrades to sell, you still get to enjoy them while you're there.
Warning... don't ever invite me to your house for coffee, I'm afraid I'd embarrass myself caressing your granite countertops and I'd drool worse then a Bassett Hound if you had stainless appliances!
Pam

Old 07-19-2008, 06:33 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,681,348 times
Quote:
The house stuff is not so much lucky me as we are getting the house totally updated so we can sell it next spring. I don't particularly like having to pay for all of the upgrades. Hopefully it will pay off when buyers compare our 13 year old home vs new construction. According to HGTV I need to neutralize and update.
Count us in as close listeners to HGTV pros. We, too, are hoping that any remaining FL buyers will feel the same way. And, Allison's was all you said it would be. The walking paths and waterfalls are absolutely stupendous! What a find--for us. Thanks for sharing your insights.

Old 07-19-2008, 07:28 PM

4,951 posts, read 2,537,328 times
I love hgtv too!!! Pam...I wasn't going to tell anyone that was a picture of you...shhhh...it's a secret!!! SMG...My gosh you made me tired reading that too!!! Suzanne...hi sweetie, I hope all is well with you!!! Good night hik, gem, painter and all you other wonderful people!!!!

GOOD NIGHT AND VERY SWEET DREAMS TOO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm127/fallfanatic/2yn2kao.gif (broken link)

Old 07-19-2008, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam& Bill View Post
SMG-
Are you a fan of HGTV too? I could watch those get your house ready for buyers shows endlessly.... still even if you are doing the upgrades to sell, you still get to enjoy them while you're there.
Warning... don't ever invite me to your house for coffee, I'm afraid I'd embarrass myself caressing your granite countertops and I'd drool worse then a Bassett Hound if you had stainless appliances!
Pam
Oh yea, I love HGTV. It seems so easy on tv; of course they have a whole crew behind the cameras! I love the nicer things in a house too; but I will be happy with my little spot out in the country (hopefully with a mountain view) once we leave here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne1945 View Post
Count us in as close listeners to HGTV pros. We, too, are hoping that any remaining FL buyers will feel the same way. And, Allison's was all you said it would be. The walking paths and waterfalls are absolutely stupendous! What a find--for us. Thanks for sharing your insights.
Suzanne, for some reason I just "know" that your house is picture perfect already! Ohhhh, you went to Allison's for catfish!! I am so glad that you liked it. It is a special place. We got take out from Little Italy's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallfanatic View Post
I love hgtv too!!!
And yet another fan! Sweet dreams to you too fallfanatic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville