Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 06:04 PM

213 posts, read 551,019 times

Advertisements

Actually Dr. Wisniewski is a fine Asian lady who is married to Dr. Wisniewski the Allergist. She is very enthusiastic Doctor who knows her stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2008, 07:33 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times
Oh! I bet she's great!!!!

Old 03-17-2008, 06:59 AM

1 posts, read 4,541 times
Thumbs up Great Pediatrician in Knoxville TN

Hello,
I have worked with Dr. Jim Kimball, of Boy's and Girl's Pediatrics on Asheville Highway, for 22 years. I know him as a parent and a doctor. He is sensitive, kind, caring, and very good with all ages. He did a good job with my son as he made transitions through middle and teen years, then onto college. My son was shy, but developed a close respectful relationship with his doctor.
Jim also has special sensitivity to issues like attention deficit disorder and works well with those patients.
I have worked with others in this office and they have all be wonderful. I like that the office has individual drive up rooms so that your sick or well child is not thrust into the waiting room with lots of infectious children.
They work closely with East TN Children's Hospital, the local hospital of choice for children.
the offices are not far from the interstate and the drive is well worth it. If you live on the East side of Knoxville then you are fixed!
Hope this helps. Parenthood is the toughest job I have ever had.
emom6

Old 03-17-2008, 07:48 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emom6 View Post
Hello,
I have worked with Dr. Jim Kimball, of Boy's and Girl's Pediatrics on Asheville Highway, for 22 years. I know him as a parent and a doctor. He is sensitive, kind, caring, and very good with all ages. He did a good job with my son as he made transitions through middle and teen years, then onto college. My son was shy, but developed a close respectful relationship with his doctor.
Jim also has special sensitivity to issues like attention deficit disorder and works well with those patients.
I have worked with others in this office and they have all be wonderful. I like that the office has individual drive up rooms so that your sick or well child is not thrust into the waiting room with lots of infectious children.
They work closely with East TN Children's Hospital, the local hospital of choice for children.
the offices are not far from the interstate and the drive is well worth it. If you live on the East side of Knoxville then you are fixed!
Hope this helps. Parenthood is the toughest job I have ever had.
emom6
Thanks so much for this info! Does he accept new patients?

Old 03-19-2008, 12:42 AM

25 posts, read 58,244 times
Default Relocating to Knoxville

Wanted to ask emom6 for some more detail on this particular pediatrician she is talking about. My family and are are most likely relocating to the KNoxville area soon, and we have a 9 yr old daughter with ADHD, so a pediatrician who has good experience in this area is very important to us. So any additional info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

kkspangl

Old 03-24-2008, 11:12 PM

180 posts, read 621,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asburygrad View Post
Hi,
We are new to Knoxville (and love it!) and are looking for a good pediatrician. We have had several recommendations from friends, but unfortunately, the pediatricians they've recommended aren't taking new patients. Does anyone have a good pediatrician that they could recommend for us? Thanks so much!
dr. shahid hasnain is great with my kids

Old 04-23-2008, 01:39 PM

7 posts, read 5,434 times
Dr Laug - Farragut Pediatrics.

Old 04-24-2008, 10:59 PM

59 posts, read 163,867 times
I've taken my 20 month old daughter to KPA since she was born.

Knoxville Pediatric Associates, P.C.
9017 Cross Park Dr.
Suite 200
Knoxville, TN 37923
Knoxville Pediatric Associates, P.C.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville