Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 05:13 PM

2 posts, read 3,455 times

Advertisements

I hope all is working out for those of you want to move to Knoxville! I will have to keep my eye on this one, because my husband and I also are interested in moving to Knoxville. We would love to get out of Michigan, I am sure if any of you follow the news Michigan's economy is not doing so great and seems to be getting worse! I would love nothing more then to get out of the state of Michigan and find an area where my 8 year daughter can grow up happy! :-) If anyone has any encouraging news about Knoxville please pass it our way!! GOOD luck everyone! Here is a handy government link that shows unemployment rates,, its pretty interesting. Unemployment Rates for States
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2008, 05:27 PM

26 posts, read 73,047 times
Well I am trying to get establish here in knoxville moving from fayetteville nc but was originally in memphis tn. And if you check the news you will see why I left memphis. I too have a 13 year old daughter and trying to find a better place to raise her. The schools are great in fayetteville but everything else is so far behind. And I want to get back in to Tennessee. Well I only been here going on a week and have managed to find a job and get approved for an apartment. Now I am just needing somewhere to stay until I get pay so I can move in. But in spite of all the negative feedback I got from people I walk out on faith because I knew that there was anything in nc or memphis for me. Go for it you can fail just believe and it will work. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville