Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2008, 05:24 PM

1 posts, read 1,813 times

Advertisements

Hi.. I'm living in the Jefferson City area and am looking for a one-bedroom apt. or one bedroom rental. I will be moving into my own place next yr. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 03:59 AM

1 posts, read 1,771 times
Hey Rose

I live in a pretty cool place off of Old Tazewell, about halfway between the main part of Fountain City and the East Town Mall, Wal-Mart, etc. It is a great location. I will be moving onto an adjacent property as soon as I can find a renter to rent my unit. It is a duplex on about an acre surrounded by huge trees. It is like living in the country but all the conveniences of the city are about 3 miles away. The rent is only 400 dollars a month with a 200 dollar deposit. Water is paid. You have to take your trash to the dump which is a couple miles away and free. Pets are okay. The landlady is very nice and will not bother you. The person in the other half of the duplex is a real nice guy who has been here for years and the only other person on the property would be me in a building about a hundred feet away. It is very safe here. I really like it. The duplex is for sale but I doubt it will sell soon as I think it is overpriced. Anyway, you could definitely get a 6-month lease or longer if you like. The unit is a small one-bedroom, about 500 square feet, not real deluxe but very liveable. Comcast cable and internet is wired. Let me know if you are interested and I will show it to you any time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville