Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2009, 12:44 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,347,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barking Spider View Post
Go to www.peopleofwalmart.com
It is truly amazing.
It gave Bill and I a much needed chuckle, thanks for posting that Barking Spider. All I kept saying was "That's what mirrors are for"!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 01:41 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
I heard about that website but, as usual, when I would sit down at the computer I would forget about it.

All I can say is, "Thank you!"

Old 11-14-2009, 05:58 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Morning Knoxville friends! Still sitting here in the land of swamps. Had to pop on and see if anything exciting was happening, didn't expect to see any rude deletions from my southern friends though,lol! The dang thing is I miss it.........shucks.

Well after a disappointing football season, I have to say I am excited to see the game with the Lady Vols Sunday, it is pre-set on the t.v. so I don't miss it. Had so wanted season tickets this year but now I am holding out that maybe next year I will be center court! Any gossip on how they are looking after the exhibition games?

Hik, Have you gotten any listings yet??? Any big buyers??? Do tell............

Old 11-14-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Morning Knoxville friends! Still sitting here in the land of swamps. Had to pop on and see if anything exciting was happening, didn't expect to see any rude deletions from my southern friends though,lol! The dang thing is I miss it.........shucks.

Well after a disappointing football season, I have to say I am excited to see the game with the Lady Vols Sunday, it is pre-set on the t.v. so I don't miss it. Had so wanted season tickets this year but now I am holding out that maybe next year I will be center court! Any gossip on how they are looking after the exhibition games?

Hik, Have you gotten any listings yet??? Any big buyers??? Do tell............
Actually, I haven't really started. Got the paper license (on my birthday!), this past week. Anyway, it looks like I may have a listing, though. And I didn't venture out of my home and I didn't make any phone calls.

We will see. If it works out, it will be my quiet-as-a-mouse husband that got it for me!

Old 11-19-2009, 09:11 PM

780 posts, read 1,765,117 times
Default Hi all

Hi, just dropping by to say hi, been busy moving and setting up the new house, we love it, nice to be in a home again. We are now in Sevierville and its so convenient to everything, not to mention across the street from Bebette which is great.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and Hik, Congrats on the license, thats great, lets hope economy picks up soon and you make tons of money.

Take care everyone

Old 12-05-2009, 07:47 AM

I just got up and looked out the window and it's snowing! For real! The first snow of the season is so exciting, bot to mention pretty. Petie was having a ball acting like a puppy playing in the snow.
We even have a new DVD to watch today, "Angels and Demons"
Gailli, glad to hear you like your new location. Best of luck in your new home.
Pam

Old 12-05-2009, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam& Bill View Post
I just got up and looked out the window and it's snowing! For real! The first snow of the season is so exciting, bot to mention pretty. Petie was having a ball acting like a puppy playing in the snow.
We even have a new DVD to watch today, "Angels and Demons"
Gailli, glad to hear you like your new location. Best of luck in your new home.
Pam
Petie must blend in with the snow!

The weather is delightful! Our in-laws are flying in today! Very exciting! I finally have someone to cook for!

Old 12-05-2009, 08:36 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Hi all! Just popped in to check on everyone and have to say I thought this thread was all but gone...WHY??? My dd was suppose to be heading to TN for the holidays and all she is talking about is SNOW! Don't know if she is still going to make it or not but IF there is snow she will find away...gosh she loves it. All we have here is WIND AND RAIN! So nasty out now and it is in the 30s...dont for get this is the SUNSHINE STATE, LOL.

Hope you all are doing great!

Old 12-05-2009, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hi all! Just popped in to check on everyone and have to say I thought this thread was all but gone...WHY??? My dd was suppose to be heading to TN for the holidays and all she is talking about is SNOW! Don't know if she is still going to make it or not but IF there is snow she will find away...gosh she loves it. All we have here is WIND AND RAIN! So nasty out now and it is in the 30s...dont for get this is the SUNSHINE STATE, LOL.

Hope you all are doing great!
Jowdy there Cowgirl! It's been very quiet around here for weeks. Heck so quiet, I've been running around the forum naked and no one has caught me! ( well now Painter, hows that visual for you???)

Hik, at least here Petie doesn't disappear into the snow like he did in NY when he would jump off the steps. My kids had to escue him many times because the snow was deeper then he was tall.

I just made sticky Cinnamon Buns and they are hitting the spot on this snowy morning.
Painter, glad to see you.... I miss you.
Pam

Old 12-05-2009, 09:38 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,481,285 times
Hi Everyone ~~ Happy Saturday! Alcoa won the State Football championship last night in their class. Greeneville plays later today and Maryville plays tonight at 8. Got a hockey game tonight. Life is good!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville