Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Las Cruces
 [Register]
Las Cruces Dona Ana County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 02:52 PM

216 posts, read 733,940 times

Advertisements

while standing in line at the po, WHY is it they (usually female) get so close next to me in line that it's like they're on top of me! Arrrgh Like they just can't wait to go next in line, other people be damned -it's so annoying...ever hear of personal space?? No flames, OK, I'm aggravated enough as it is that this always happens!

Old 10-10-2009, 03:08 PM

3,011 posts, read 10,049,292 times
I am sure it is only senior citizens that have habits that annoy people out in public.

Let's just throw them all in nursing homes, lock the doors and throw away the keys. That will take care of those damned old people.

Old 10-10-2009, 03:11 PM

3,422 posts, read 10,928,173 times
When someone is crowding behind me in line, I usually make a large movement in a general backwards direction, whether it is a step, or an arm movement (like tossing hair or adjusting a shoulder bag).

I guess you could try farting, too. That usually clears some room.

Old 10-10-2009, 03:19 PM

77,770 posts, read 105,167,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabygirl View Post
while standing in line at the po, WHY is it they (usually female) get so close next to me in line that it's like they're on top of me! Arrrgh Like they just can't wait to go next in line, other people be damned -it's so annoying...ever hear of personal space?? No flames, OK, I'm aggravated enough as it is that this always happens!
No flames, you can make a totally prejudice, horrible, selfish statement like that and expect not to get flamed. I can't believe anyone would post a statement like this. God forbid, I hope when you are 60,70 or 80 someones trips you and watches you fall on your face. Not all seniors fit into the catagory you are putting them in. Many are still contibuting to the economy, are active, pay taxes, have more manners than it appears you have and are kind and considerate. You are mad, poor baby!!!!!

Nita

Old 10-10-2009, 04:35 PM

3,011 posts, read 10,049,292 times
I actually think the title of the thread is a flame in itself, so I'm amazed that the OP would then ask not to be flamed.

Old 10-10-2009, 04:47 PM

1,938 posts, read 4,760,851 times
Quote:
while standing in line at the po, WHY is it they (usually female) get so close next to me in line that it's like they're on top of me!
They're sucking the life force out of you.....

Old 10-10-2009, 05:39 PM

550 posts, read 1,552,990 times
Quote:
while standing in line at the po,
That's funny aren't you a Senior Member.... Any way if you would not break the law you wouldn't have to be at the Parole Office!!!!

Old 10-10-2009, 09:27 PM

253 posts, read 1,133,496 times
Quote:
I'm sorry but what a terrible post which is totally ageist and sexist.

I've NEVER had any probs whatsoever with people of either gender standing in line at any of the Post Offices in LC: the one that services Picacho Hills, the Downtown location or the one off Del Ray/Telshor, none, nada, ever.

~Cali-girl

PS: Pipeweld: Loved your Parole Office correlation!

Last edited by Cali-girl; 10-10-2009 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: correction

Old 10-14-2009, 12:09 AM

15 posts, read 57,560 times
"Any way if you would not break the law you wouldn't have to be at the Parole Office!!!!"

Now that was funny!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

The insensitive (deficient in human sensibility) statement made by babygirl was silly, immature and down right ignorant. Ah, but ignorance is bliss I guess.

Indeed, why would they allow that to be posted?

Old 10-14-2009, 08:33 AM

3,557 posts, read 10,239,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali-girl View Post
I'm sorry but what a terrible post which is totally ageist and sexist.

I've NEVER had any probs whatsoever with people of either gender standing in line at any of the Post Offices in LC: the one that services Picacho Hills, the Downtown location or the one off Del Ray/Telshor, none, nada, ever.

~Cali-girl

PS: Pipeweld: Loved your Parole Office correlation!

You're back?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Las Cruces