Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2010, 10:56 AM

367 posts, read 1,073,872 times

Advertisements

Anything worth mentioning about Lynbrook? Good area? Reasonable HOA? I've looked at it and first impression is that it's a nice area. How do you feel about it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2010, 03:54 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,593,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_bd View Post
Anything worth mentioning about Lynbrook? Good area? Reasonable HOA? I've looked at it and first impression is that it's a nice area. How do you feel about it?
I lived in Lynbrook from 2002-2005. I loved living there. I kind of had the impression the neighborhood was going down a little so when we moved back to Vegas we moved further west. However, whenever I go back and drive around it still feels like a nice area.

Oh, HOA fees were about 50 dollars when we lived there. They had a lot of problems with people breaking/crashing the gates.

Old 11-10-2010, 12:41 AM

1 posts, read 6,446 times
Lynbrook like a lot of Vegas has been hit by the economic time. However, it is a great community to live in. Cameras are now on the gates and people are now a little more patient to wait for them to open knowing they will get caught and billed for repairs. HOA dues are currently $80 per month but will be reducing to $70 at the beginning of the year.

There is an Activities committee that puts together neighborhood wide events and it is well attended and they do lots of fun stuff.

Pricing can't be beat right now in Lynbrook and it is a good community. Come join us.

Old 11-10-2010, 09:28 PM

367 posts, read 1,073,872 times
I have and I love it so far! 3 months almost on the day now.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:09 AM

1 posts, read 5,915 times
Default Lynbrook Master Association is wonderful and getting better

I moved to Lynbrook a few months ago after looking at houses all over the valley. The area is nice and the neighbors that I've met in Lynbrook have been very friendly.
I attended the HOA meeting when I first moved in because I plan to live here for the rest of my days and I want to contribute to the community.
I plan to get to know my neighbors and help make the community a wonderful place to live in.
I jumped right in and was elected as the Social Activities Committee Chairperson.
We have some great activities planned for this year, all of which have the goal of bringing back the concept of a real neighborhood where you feel safe, comforted, and actually know your neighbors.
If you would like to learn more, please visit us on Facebook and "Like" us:
Lynbrook Master Association - Info | Facebook
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas