Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 11:58 AM

236 posts, read 625,699 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

Huge film buff here... especially true crime / biography type doc's.

Was wondering if anyone knows of any documentaries about Las Vegas they could suggest. (Especially ones involving the seedy side - - I know I know, guilty pleasure)

I did a search on the forum, only found something someone refered to as "Lost Vegas", which isn't officially a documentary, but interesting nonetheless.

List your faves here!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2010, 12:04 PM

3,728 posts, read 9,442,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rentmax View Post
Hi all,

Huge film buff here... especially true crime / biography type doc's.

Was wondering if anyone knows of any documentaries about Las Vegas they could suggest. (Especially ones involving the seedy side - - I know I know, guilty pleasure)

I did a search on the forum, only found something someone refered to as "Lost Vegas", which isn't officially a documentary, but interesting nonetheless.

List your faves here!!
I wouldn't look on the forum here, it's all about moving to Las Vegas. I just did a quick Bing search and came up with quite a few. Maybe if you search the net with different search engines (Google, Bing, AskJeeves) you'll come up with what you're seeking.

Have fun!

Old 08-13-2010, 12:16 PM

Oops... thanks MomMom.

I guess I misunderstood then. I thought this forum was about anything interesting regarding Las Vegas...not just about moving here.

PS. I had already 'googled', but just assumed the good folks who reside here would have a better knowledge of popular media of their own fair city and it would be interesting to hear some faves...that's all.

Old 08-13-2010, 12:20 PM

3,728 posts, read 9,442,823 times
Quote:
Oops... thanks MomMom.

I guess I misunderstood then. I thought this forum was about anything interesting regarding Las Vegas...not just about moving here.

PS. I had already 'googled', but just assumed the good folks who reside here would have a better knowledge of popular media of their own fair city and it would be interesting to hear some faves...that's all.
Whatever

Old 08-13-2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomMom View Post
Whatever

As I recall, recently there has been threads about the best pizza, and best wings, etc. and I didn't see you jumping all over those threads for not being 'about' moving to LV.
Anyone can google and bing.
Was just trying to get some opinions and start an interesting topic.

I see no harm in that.

Old 08-13-2010, 12:37 PM

15,370 posts, read 38,987,994 times
Quote:
As I recall, recently there has been threads about the best pizza, and best wings, etc. and I didn't see you jumping all over those threads for not being 'about' moving to LV.
Anyone can google and bing.
Was just trying to get some opinions and start an interesting topic.

I see no harm in that.
We get ragged on by Sir R.if we slide off into something fun....MOMx2 was tryin to be helpful....

Old 08-13-2010, 12:47 PM

54 posts, read 121,521 times
Life in Las Vegas Underground tunels | Mother Trip - Nature Pictures, Travel Destinations and Photos

There's a book dedicated to the "mole people" of Vegas. From the photos they're eons better than the living conditions of the subway mole people in NYC, though. Their dwellings look homey. I don't know if there's a documentary film about it, though.

Old 08-13-2010, 12:58 PM

2 posts, read 5,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
We get ragged on by Sir R.if we slide off into something fun....MOMx2 was tryin to be helpful....
Cool. Thanks dyninaglv. My apologies for any confusion mom mom.

Old 08-13-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangular View Post
Cool. Thanks dyninaglv. My apologies for any confusion mom mom.
Yes. My sentiments exactly....
Sorry 'bout that guys. Had no idea.

Old 08-13-2010, 01:05 PM

15,370 posts, read 38,987,994 times
apology accepted....we'll take ya off the "badguy" list.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas