Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2011, 07:42 AM

5 posts, read 24,807 times

Advertisements

Hello all. Can anyone give me some feedback/opinions on Metropolis? I'm looking at it and Panorama. I like Pan a bit better, but the HOA fees are pretty stiff.

Not an investment, it's to live in about 6-7 months of the year.

thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2011, 10:03 AM

968 posts, read 2,062,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvchazvv View Post
Hello all. Can anyone give me some feedback/opinions on Metropolis? I'm looking at it and Panorama. I like Pan a bit better, but the HOA fees are pretty stiff.

Not an investment, it's to live in about 6-7 months of the year.

thank you
What are your thoughts about Metropolis? My wife felt it was straight out of a surreal horror flick. It gave her the creeps. We chose Panorama.

Old 01-24-2011, 03:16 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,282,289 times
The only thing Metropolis is missing is Superman hanging out on the tippy top.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:53 PM

322 posts, read 710,074 times
Default Swigchow - Panorama

We are coming back into Vegas to again look at Panorama.

Tell me your thoughts?

We are coming back to buy one, but wanted to look at Metropolis too...just for comparison's sake.

We loved Panorama...just unsure to buy a brand new place then lock and leave it... as we can only be there a few weeks of the year....

Or to rent it - without ever ourselves staying there!

Any thoughts appreciated!!!!!!!

Old 01-26-2011, 01:54 PM

968 posts, read 2,062,065 times
We felt a completely different vibe between Panorama and Metropolis. The former seems to have more energy and has easy access to City Center and the Strip. The other felt eerie and felt somewhat displaced. But that was only our opinion, others apparently have really liked Metropolis.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:31 AM

5 posts, read 24,807 times
Thanks, Guys. That was pretty much my gut, too. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one. My only problem is that every time I see a unit at Pana I like, someone has beaten me to an offer! Except in the new North Tower. But, those just seem way above the other two towers in price, for no decent reason that I can see.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:09 AM

508 posts, read 1,021,994 times
Does anyone have any new thoughts on Metropolis? I noticed not a lot of units are for sale, they have awesome views. im just wondering why whats up? is it a bad area? whats the deal???

and to be honest i stumbled upon it on accident... I didnt even know there was a metropolis until the yesterday...

Old 05-24-2011, 02:40 PM

3 posts, read 8,345 times
Is it a safe walk, especially at night, from the panorama to the strip (probably city center).??? I'm thinking more like the Veer for safety and convenience...

Old 05-24-2011, 09:54 PM

508 posts, read 1,021,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by super2th View Post
Is it a safe walk, especially at night, from the panorama to the strip (probably city center).??? I'm thinking more like the Veer for safety and convenience...
are you asking for Metropolis or for Panorama????

Sorry just making sure this is a Metropolis thread...

but if you asking for panorama no its not a good walk... there is a freeway overpass and the sidewalks are bad if they are even there. not a bad area (or i do think so and im there all the time) but walking would be like playing frog-ger (old atari game)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas