Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 11:20 PM

2 posts, read 6,151 times

Advertisements

I had an interview at the Mirage for a front desk position on Monday. It went really well and the manager said he would get my contact info from the person who was supposed to originally interview me so I took that as a sign that I would get a call back.

I was wondering how it usually takes for the mgm mirage to call back after the interview? I also wanted to know about any benefits they offer part timers. Also is it fairly easy to get a front desk position.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 12:32 AM

12,908 posts, read 27,980,195 times
Part time is no benefits.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:29 AM

1 posts, read 3,646 times
Me too i want to know when will mgm call, i got interviewed last tuesday and they said next week is when they will make the decision to hire.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:52 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
they will call when they call and it wont be as soon as they say....they seem to let the corporate wheels drag.

Old 05-26-2011, 03:30 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,980,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaQ View Post
I had an interview at the Mirage for a front desk position on Monday. It went really well and the manager said he would get my contact info from the person who was supposed to originally interview me so I took that as a sign that I would get a call back.

I was wondering how it usually takes for the mgm mirage to call back after the interview? I also wanted to know about any benefits they offer part timers. Also is it fairly easy to get a front desk position.

Thank you!
Do you have experience with lms?

Old 05-27-2011, 11:22 AM

699 posts, read 2,218,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
they will call when they call and it wont be as soon as they say....they seem to let the corporate wheels drag.
MGM has the worst HR in town.

Old 10-08-2014, 12:03 PM

2 posts, read 4,221 times
I applied online with the Mirage, "can't remember exactly" but less than a week later I got a call with an offer to an interview.
Spoke to the Sanitation Manager of the position of what I'm applying for, the next day got an email from Mirage to complete an drug test (hair) within 48 hours. I went and got it done in less than 3 hours from the email.
Now it's been two weeks and for days without any follow up email's or phone calls from Mirage confirming the drug test or anything.
May have some minor court case and a traffic ticket I cleared up the court case four years ago, traffic ticket although, remains still paying on it.
Anyone have any explanations to why its been almost 3 weeks with no contact? Thanks

Old 10-08-2014, 12:14 PM

2 posts, read 4,221 times
I applied online with the Mirage, "can't remember exactly" but less than a week later I got a call with an offer to an interview.
Spoke to the Sanitation Manager of the position of what I'm applying for, the next day got an email from Mirage to complete an drug test (hair) within 48 hours. I went and got it done in less than 3 hours from the email.
Now it's been two weeks and for days without any follow up email's or phone calls from Mirage confirming the drug test or anything.
May have some minor court case and a traffic ticket I cleared up the court case four years ago, traffic ticket although, remains still paying on it.
Anyone have any explanations to why its been almost 3 weeks with no contact? Thanks

Old 10-08-2014, 12:15 PM

13,044 posts, read 13,858,996 times
How much are they paying?

Old 10-08-2014, 12:27 PM

654 posts, read 1,250,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaQ View Post

Thank you!
if you STFF you will find the answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas