Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2013, 04:38 PM

529 posts, read 1,388,386 times

Advertisements

Demand for new homes driving big gain in Las Vegas land prices - Business - ReviewJournal.com

I just read this article and did some parcel searches on Paulson, who bought Phase 3- Rainbow Canyon area of LLV. The article is correct that Paulson has bought several other parcels of land in LLV.

I saw that he bought an area just below the NW corner of Belle Fiore, next to where the 4 Corners shopping area is supposed to be and I also saw that be bought a 35 lot neighborbood in South Shore near the back entrance. All of these lots were purchased in December 2012. He has title some as Lake Las Vegas Recovery Acquistion and others are listed as Lake Las Vegas Recvy Acqstn. I think it's great that all of this land is being bought up for new homes to be built.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2013, 12:34 PM

Below is an email that I'm sure everyone has received about a meeting at the Westin. I'm not able to attend the meeting. Can someone take notes and post them here?

Also, I heard that the large water fall hasn't been working for a few weeks. Apparently a water line was broken during the installation of the sidewalks and the repair is underway.

LAKE LAS VEGAS MASTER ASSOCIATION

March 13, 2013

To all Lake Las Vegas Residents:

The Westin is hosting an event from 7-8 pm this Friday night with Councilman John Marz to discuss
the future of our community and the City of Henderson. All Lake Las Vegas Residents are invited to
attend. Please see the attached flyer for more information.

Thanks,

Peg Lozier
General Manager
Lake Las Vegas Master Association
568-7748

Last edited by LLVResident; 03-14-2013 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: more info

Old 03-31-2013, 01:21 PM

1 posts, read 2,359 times
Does anyone know if you lease a house in the LLV area can you still join the Lake Club? Thanks!

Tricia

Old 04-01-2013, 07:59 AM

35 posts, read 99,263 times
Yes you can..........my understanding is they do not care if you own or lease...or live in Reno.

You pay....they accept.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:55 PM

It's official about Hilton rebranding the Ravella in Lake Las Vegas. This was the big news I had heard about.

Henderson Hotels | Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa | Henderson, NV

Like the Westin, this is going to be a great shot in the arm for Lake Las Vegas and a game changer for the village. I hope, hope, hope that the golf courses are the next big news for LLV!

Old 04-07-2013, 10:32 AM

I ran into the new owners of the Tutti Gelati last weekend in the village. They have a great business plan including staying open until 1 am on the weekend and also serving crepes as well. One idea they have, which is great, is when there is an event, they will go out to the grassy area and take orders on a remote order pad and deliver the orders via a golf cart. I love it when business people can see the trees through the forest! I wish them the best of success.

I'm still hearing buzz about a grocery store in the village, especially with the arrival of the Hilton.

Old 04-11-2013, 11:12 AM

18 posts, read 43,054 times
Hi
We are in the process of buying a condo at Bergamo. We also looked downtown Las Vegas and everything we saw was cash. Bergamo seemed to be the best option. However, we are retired and do not have to travel daily for work.
I have a few questions.
What is the best way to get to and from the airport?
Did llv ever get a grocery store?
Has anyone joined the hotels local resort clubs that allow you to use their gyms. One bad thing about Beragamo is no gym.
Any hikes/walks to recommend?
Thank you

Old 04-11-2013, 06:52 PM

NewLLVResident . I'm not certain what Bergamo is. Is that in Lake Las Vegas? I found a company called CalCon Mortgage that does condo financing in Vegas. They are on Google.

LLV is still working on the grocery store. It needed more rooftops to support one and as several neighborhoods are getting close to sold out, new ones will begin.

It's best to grab a hike book to research all of the local hikes. There are tons of them!

I received something in the mail today regarding the ZEPHYR power transmission project. I probably would have tossed it as junk mail if I hadn't received a head's up about it. It could affect Lake Las Vegas and Calico Ridge as they want to put more power lines along with the current ones .

Counsel Person Gerri Schroeder and the Henderson Mayor are aware of this, I made sure that this information got into the hands of the key people/developers in LLV as those lines come close to the golf courses... which hopefully... will re-open soon with the Westin and Hilton now in place .

There is a meeting on 4/24/13 at the Hampton Inn Henderson 421 Astaire Drive. at 7pm. I have already sent an email to Zephyr advising of my discontent with this. I hope for a good turn out at this informational meetnig.

Old 04-11-2013, 08:10 PM

2,719 posts, read 3,477,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLVResident View Post
It's official about Hilton rebranding the Ravella in Lake Las Vegas. This was the big news I had heard about.

Henderson Hotels | Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa | Henderson, NV

Like the Westin, this is going to be a great shot in the arm for Lake Las Vegas and a game changer for the village. I hope, hope, hope that the golf courses are the next big news for LLV!
Do visitors even stay at the hotels there? Ritz Carlton did not last, Ravella by Dolce Hotels did not last, same with Loews so would Hilton be any different? The old Hilton hotel on Paradise did not survive so do you think this particular location will do better for Hilton?

Old 04-12-2013, 08:26 AM

31 posts, read 66,000 times
Default Bergamo Building

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Bergamo Building = 64 Strada Principale Henderson, 89011. Bergamo Building inVila Di Lago on the North Shore of Lake Las Vegas.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas