Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 09:24 PM

713 posts, read 2,713,123 times

Advertisements

hmmm, it will be plenty hot on I-40!!! i liked 80 thru wyoming. snow fences have a certain romance to them. i am not being sarcastic either. wyoming is growing and not being affected by the real estate bust. it is very pretty as u get closer to utah. hold onto your panties tho as u drop into salt lake city! kind of a wild 15 minutes or so of driving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2007, 09:46 PM

542 posts, read 1,925,825 times
Thanks for all the advice. To be honest with you all I want the shortest route. lol I am sooooooo not a long drive type of person. I always just want to get there already. lol Right before I leave I will be stopping at AAA to get the latest update of any construction so I can avoid it.

For those who drove with a trailer attached. Where did you get it from?? I have been looking for a trailer to attach to my car but U-Haul wants to charge me an arm & a leg for it. Just because I want to drop it off in Vegas. For some crazy reason everything is cheaper if your returning to where you picked it up at.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas