Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 08:20 AM

1 posts, read 1,447 times

Advertisements

In OKC it's a waste of money unless you love punk rock at the Chameleon Room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2014, 10:36 AM

5,314 posts, read 7,750,982 times
Here's it's predominately comedy and lounge acts. We've used it a few times during our free membership, but probably won't renew.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:32 PM

645 posts, read 701,290 times
signed up recenly, but are they really that strict? like if you show up late and the reservation is cancelled, your membership might have a warning or cancelled, and I guess it's up to them if you just get a warning or it will be cancelled without refund. and I think it's the same for no show? I mean sometimes you will be late or can't make it. anyone ever miss or be late for a show?

Old 05-07-2016, 10:58 AM

13,044 posts, read 13,789,090 times
When I've been late, I haven't had a problem. The box office still has the tickets; just make sure they cross your name off the list.

But the one time I missed altogether I received a harshly worded warning about what would happen if I were to miss another one. I haven't done so.

Old 05-07-2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyandMisty View Post
When I've been late, I haven't had a problem. The box office still has the tickets; just make sure they cross your name off the list.

But the one time I missed altogether I received a harshly worded warning about what would happen if I were to miss another one. I haven't done so.
wow that sounds bad haha, I better not miss any.

In FAQ they say if you miss 2 (no show) then they will cancel your account, I guess they will do that!!

FAQ also say you can cancel a day before if you are not going, but if you do it too much they will cancel account too, but they don't say how many etc. not very clear but I think they are pretty strict, better make sure if you are going then. For showtickets4local it's not as strict, but not as many shows.

just signed up for fillaseat recently, they got many shows! a lot of new shows gets added constantly, some aren't even in email for new shows, I guess you just gotta check constantly and get it fast. found a good deal from groupon, pretty sure I will renew it again. hopefully there will be a good deal again

Old 05-09-2016, 05:18 AM

743 posts, read 964,843 times
I do houseseats.com
which is better?

Old 05-10-2016, 02:21 PM

I heard they are similar, but you can try different ones next year when it expires.

another question I found fillaseat will have some tickets for that day's show only, maybe too many empty seats so they need a filler. but any idea what time do they go up in fillaseat that day? is it random time?

Old 05-10-2016, 10:28 PM

13,044 posts, read 13,789,090 times
I have both houseseats and fillaseat. They have about 80 percent overlap. I wouldn't say one is better than the other. They are about the same.

Old 12-13-2017, 02:12 AM

did fillaseat offer miss universe ticket this year? before they did and I went to the rehearsal, for miss universe and miss usa. It was great. I checked fillaseat sometime around miss universe time but don't recall any, wonder if they offered it or not this year. sucks that I missed it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas