Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 04:18 AM

508 posts, read 1,022,197 times

Advertisements

Update: I have posted to

Yelp - Done
Angies List - Done with pics
Ripoff Report - Done with pics
Google Review -Done but have to upload pics - cant do it on this computer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2011, 12:08 PM

126 posts, read 269,287 times
13 Action News.. They love to investigate this kind of stuff and call em out!

You Ask, We Investigate - www.ktnv.com

Old 09-20-2011, 09:32 AM

21 posts, read 37,832 times
What about outing them here, too?

Care to share the name of the moving company?

Old 09-20-2011, 09:34 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
not allowed to TOS

Old 09-20-2011, 09:45 AM

10,864 posts, read 16,994,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
not allowed to TOS
A silly rule -- this is one case where outing a shady company would be a public service.

Old 09-20-2011, 10:48 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
I totally agree.....but then we'd have NOTHING but shady companies listed in here.....cause we Got a TON of em.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:13 AM

699 posts, read 2,219,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grofica View Post
Update: I have posted to

Yelp - Done
Angies List - Done with pics
Ripoff Report - Done with pics
Google Review -Done but have to upload pics - cant do it on this computer
citysearch? insider pages? thumbtack?

there's probably more.

Old 09-29-2011, 03:52 PM

2,700 posts, read 4,939,252 times
[quote=Grofica;20918428]Sorry this post is more of a rant then a question and heck since I spend so much time with all you guys and gals I thought I would post it.

This week has been a real bad week. As some of you know I had used a Vegas Moving company to store some of my things while I was away and that they got delivered.

Well the inventory of items is done and I am still missing a lot of stuff. I know I have to go file a police report when I get home...

anyone know which police department I would file the stolen items at??? Henderson or LVMPD cause (I live in Henderson lines but the moving company falls under LVMPD)

I do have pictures of the day before the movers came and then I have pictures of all the way through the unpacking process with all damages. Anyway the list is as follows

STOLEN ITEMS:
  • Nikon digital camera with lenses
  • XBox 360 4GB Console w/Kinect
  • FNX-9 9mm handgun black and silver with 4" barrel. It’s an ambidextrous pistol with ammo and interchangeable hand guards
  • My husband's cell phone... a Verizon Samsung Fascinate with black plastic cover
  • My custom ring that my husband gave me for our first anniversary.

Not to be an A-Hole, but why would you pack all this small type stuff with your household goods to be sitting in a warehouse for months... Especially a custom made anniversary ring????

Don't get the cell phone either..Didn't your hubby need it???

Did the company pack this stuff??? Or did you pack it?????

Kinda scary if they packed the gun.. and knew where it was...

Old 09-29-2011, 04:03 PM

508 posts, read 1,022,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCpl2 View Post
Not to be an A-Hole, but why would you pack all this small type stuff with your household goods to be sitting in a warehouse for months... Especially a custom made anniversary ring????

Don't get the cell phone either..Didn't your hubby need it???

Did the company pack this stuff??? Or did you pack it?????

Kinda scary if they packed the gun.. and knew where it was...
I had less than 3 days to get everything taken care of. That includes finding a company, Previously I had mentioned

They came,
they packed
they stored
and they brought back.

so yes they packed the gun, it was unloaded. American Cell phones dont really work in Iraq so no the hubby did not need the phone. Actually the two cell phone providers they do have their (which use a sim card) dont really work that well there. 99% of the time if you want to use any mobile "the cell phone dance" is done. if your lucky you can get 2 bars. According to their insurence company its illegal for them to store or transport them. but thats just what the insurence company said.

When i had them come i just had them pack the entire house. I didnt have a whole lot of time and if a company is hired you figure they will at least conduct themselves in a professional manner and not steal everything under the sun.

its a sad day when i could have hired a bum off the street and it would have been more secure then licensed company.

Old 09-29-2011, 04:08 PM

2,557 posts, read 4,568,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grofica View Post

its a sad day when i could have hired a bum off the street and it would have been more secure then licensed company.
Makes you wonder what good the license really is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: