Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 02:14 PM

1,828 posts, read 5,311,975 times

Advertisements

Left lane is a passing lane. Drive the speed limit, with the flow of traffic, or slower in the right lane. California drivers ignore this general rule multiplied by ten.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2011, 08:44 PM

2,180 posts, read 4,535,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblud View Post
What do you do when someone decides 6 ft. off your bumper going 65 is a safe distance?

time for a brake check...

Old 12-05-2011, 09:07 PM

542 posts, read 986,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unf0rgiven6262 View Post
Can you be cited for driving while on the cell phone if you're calling the police?
In Colorado, you can dial *CSP (Colorado State Patrol) on your cell. Its a direct line to a traffic enforcement center. You give them a highway, mile marker, direction of travel, and what the complaint is.

There will be a State Patrol officer on his way immediately. It saves using 911 for "real" emergencies.

I don't know why all states don't have the service. It was fantastic. I will call on a drunk driver without a second thought.....and Love to see them doing a "road-side" when I drive by a few min later.

Driving a car is serious chiz. Everyone takes for granted the forces involved with a 3,000lb chunk of metal going 60-70-80mph. I love racing, and hooning around in my car, more than anyone...but out in the middle of nowhere. Acting a fool in traffic, or in a neighborhood is just plain ass wrong.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:08 PM

542 posts, read 986,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchu View Post
time for a Scandinavian Flick...
FIFY (fixed it for you)

Cause your name...and racing....and....... nevermind Stupid joke.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:12 PM

1,828 posts, read 5,311,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by m73m95 View Post
In Colorado, you can dial *CSP (Colorado State Patrol) on your cell. Its a direct line to a traffic enforcement center. You give them a highway, mile marker, direction of travel, and what the complaint is.

There will be a State Patrol officer on his way immediately. It saves using 911 for "real" emergencies.

I don't know why all states don't have the service. It was fantastic. I will call on a drunk driver without a second thought.....and Love to see them doing a "road-side" when I drive by a few min later.
The police don't bother showing up to non-injury accidents here, if they had a traffic enforcement center it would probably go to an answering machine that nobody listened to.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:55 PM

2,700 posts, read 4,936,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblud View Post

Is it just me, or is it middle aged white women most of the time doing it... whilst putting on makeup, talking on the cell phone and digging through their purse.

Statistics show that 74% of all driving "errors" are attributed to women...

All ages, shapes, races, sexual preferences, etc...

Sometimes you can literally drive down the road and see something stupid upahead and think that must be a female and by god when you get closer it is....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: