Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2012, 10:54 AM

2,420 posts, read 4,367,597 times

Advertisements

Are there any realtors on this board that could address this question? I have a furnished house in Phoenix, Az. that I will be selling. I would like to move all my furniture and decor items for house in Las Vegas. I have been renting my house in Phoenix out to seasonal renters for three months of they year for the last 10 years. It is in a retirement community, so obtaining yearly renters who are 55 plus is not that easy when furnished.

As I would like to keep all my furniture etc., as the move is not that far, I was wondering what kind of luck I might have renting a three bedroom single family home out that is completely furnished with everything on a yearly lease?. I take a lot of pride in decorating, and this has always been a big plus for renting or selling. It would be a turn key type of rental with everything provided. I want to move there in the next couple of years, but want to sell the Phoenix home now, as it is not suitable for year round rental being only a two bedroom and in a retirement community.

I understand the negatives in renting long distance, but I would hire a property manager for whatever time nec. until I can move. Home would be in a nice area I expect. On recommendations here on this board, I will be looking in Peccolle Ranch, The Lakes, Summerlin etc.

I am retired, so no job needed. I know I can rent home unfurnished for year, but have no clue on renting yearly with a furnished home.
I also, realize the concern in renting furnished, and it is done selectively.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: