Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 06:38 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,482,709 times

Advertisements

David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' admits secretly conspiring for a NWO
In David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' he admits he is part of a secret cabal working to destroy the United States and create a new world order.Here is the direct quote from his book, pg 405:
Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it

David Rockefeller
We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government.The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries |

David Rockefeller to Trilateral Commission in 1991 :
If a nation values anything more than freedom, then it will lose it's freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort and security that it values, it will lose that too. Unknown Americans must decide: Are we to be governed by Americans or by an International organization ? I, for one, owe no allegiance to the United Nations nor will I give it any. I obey only the U.S. Constitution. You had better think about this issue, for if the U.N. can violate the Sovereignty of Haiti, Iraq and other countries, it can violate ours...The United States may not be the top dog 15 years from now. U.N.security council resolutions, backed by say Chinese soldiers, could be aimed at us
Charley Reese [ Orlando Sentinel ] |
'' The end goal is to get everybody chipped, to control the whole society, to have the bankers and the elite people control the world ''
- Nick Rockefeller [ Aaron Russo interview ]

Old 10-09-2012, 09:38 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
LOL! When we were in Seattle we took a side trip to fill our tank just so we could say we were in Des Moines, WA. (It was part of a conspiracy... Shhhh)

Guess where live?
I would venture to guess a place where a lot of corn grows in the surrounding area.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
IT's FREAKIN JET AIRCRAFT CONdensation TRAILS......from exhaust.....you can take off the tinfoil hats now......
No one is doubting that - but think of what an effective delivery system for the chemical that is.

Everyone will thank as you do - that it is completely normal - and then the damage is done.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
This may just be my new favorite conspiracy theory. Smartphones are a government plot to track your every move. I love it!

Do you have any more information on this? And can you explain the evolution of the smartphone as it pertains to the conspiracy? My first smartphone was a Kyocera 6035, back in 2001. This was before Facebook and GPSs in cellphones. It was basically a Palm III (monochrome) glued to a analog+CDMA phone. Following that was the Kyocera 7135. It boasted a built-in MP3 player, but still no GPS, and still no Facebook. Was Kyocera (a Japanese company) in on the conspiracy, nearly a decade before the technology, which was shaped by market forces, was mature enough to carry it out? And what about the first GPS+cellphone device, which was manufactured by Garmin? Why was it only available in the European market, if it's a U.S. government conspiracy?
Maybe the government co-opted the technology once it had been developed enough for their purposes.

Let private R&D departments do the work - then move in.

More cost-effective then doing it all on your own.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
How's that working out so far?

And to what end? Who wants to do that, and why? Motive is important here, and it has to be damn compelling to back up such a claim.
Population control?

Old 10-09-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
BTW, why are you posting in the Las Vegas forum? Shouldn't you be out collecting rainwater in dirty tupperware containers or something?
When the meterologically engineered drought begins - those will be the people who you will be buying water from - at extremely high prices.

Maybe you should begin preparing now, yourself.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:13 PM

10,864 posts, read 16,994,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' admits secretly conspiring for a NWO

"Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it "

Oh for fook's sake. Even *I* believe in One World. You know, the Bob Marley "One World, One Love" kind of place. We ARE one world. Anyone who doesn't get that should be jettisoned.

Lose the tinfoil hat. Embrace Occam's Razor. Go talk to normal people who do normal things. And try not to scare them with your conspiracy theories. Immersion in regular ol' society is probably the best course of action. Art Bell was a dipstick. Things are not nearly as dark as you think.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:13 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
Roflmao:rolle yes:

Old 10-10-2012, 01:05 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoopLV View Post
Oh for fook's sake. Even *I* believe in One World. You know, the Bob Marley "One World, One Love" kind of place. We ARE one world. Anyone who doesn't get that should be jettisoned.

Lose the tinfoil hat. Embrace Occam's Razor. Go talk to normal people who do normal things. And try not to scare them with your conspiracy theories. Immersion in regular ol' society is probably the best course of action. Art Bell was a dipstick. Things are not nearly as dark as you think.
Figures that you have been conditioned to think NWO sounds like some glorious love-in. Are you a fan of Comrade Mao Tse-Tung as well?
NWO spells the loss of the individual to the collective. It is the loss of sovereignty of not only the individual but of borders, of nations. One world rule, one world currency, one world religion, one world policing. The end of individual rights to privacy, to property, to pursuit of happiness, to your own destiny, the end of choice! The end of any pretense that we live under a Constitutional Republic. Mao tse tung's dream come true.

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."
The New World Order, an Overview

Old 10-10-2012, 01:16 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,949,242 times
Give up Scoop. You can't fix stupid. We're doomed... and not in the way these nutcases think.

Ever see the movie "IDIOCRACY"?

Doomed, I say!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas