Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2012, 03:32 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,482,709 times

Advertisements

You cannot handle an actual discussion....you must be glib and mocking.
You are fooled!
“The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media.”
– William Colby, former CIA director
“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”
– William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting, 1981)
“Deception is a state of mind and the mind of the State.”
– James Angleton, head of CIA counter intelligence from 1954-1974
“I never would have agreed to the formulation of the Central Intelligence Agency back in forty-seven, if I had known it would become the American Gestapo.”
– Harry S. Truman

It's so simple for you....just label ANY evidence as coming from a wacko...problem solved. =Lazy
“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”
– J. Edgar Hoover, ex-FBI director on the New World Order conspiracy
“If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.”
– George H. W. Bush
” I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds.”
– John F. Kennedy
“Fifty men have run America, and that’s a high figure.”
– Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times
“There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar weekly salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.”
– John Swinton, former New York Times Chief of Staff

Old 10-10-2012, 04:38 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,699,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
You cannot handle an actual discussion....you must be glib and mocking.
You are fooled!
“The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media.”
– William Colby, former CIA director
“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”
– William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting, 1981)
“Deception is a state of mind and the mind of the State.”
– James Angleton, head of CIA counter intelligence from 1954-1974
“I never would have agreed to the formulation of the Central Intelligence Agency back in forty-seven, if I had known it would become the American Gestapo.”
– Harry S. Truman

It's so simple for you....just label ANY evidence as coming from a wacko...problem solved. =Lazy
“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”
– J. Edgar Hoover, ex-FBI director on the New World Order conspiracy
“If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.”
– George H. W. Bush
” I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds.”
– John F. Kennedy
“Fifty men have run America, and that’s a high figure.”
– Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times
“There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar weekly salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.”
– John Swinton, former New York Times Chief of Staff
All of the people quoted are laughing (or did laugh) their asses off because some poor sucker ("There's one born every minute!) believes that crap. Don't you realize you've been set up by some of the best bull****ters in America?

Divide and conquer. Note this thread.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:29 PM

So the people suspected of doing secret things ADMIT to doing secrets things and I'M the one being fooled by them?

Okay....go back to sleep with the rest of the sheeple....hey look there's a shiny new I-distraction over there!

...Better go get one so you can be cool too!

..And for forty some odd years all of THESE people were CRAZY too?
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/1...ncerns-100312/

http://www.sfweekly.com/2012-03-14/n...hite-mk-ultra/

Last edited by Cyborgt800; 10-10-2012 at 05:44 PM..

Old 10-10-2012, 05:58 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The simplest explanation is usually the right one - that would be chemtrails.
Uhhhhhh....... wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If you trust your gov't, you will label chemtrails conspiracy. That is pretty simple.
I don't trust anyone. But I'm not stupid, either. I've done the requisite research on this topic and debated it online for a decade. Not only does the science of persistent contrails stand up, but you guys have utterly failed to prove your case.

THAT is pretty simple. You've even admitted it. Case closed.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' admits secretly conspiring for a NWO
In David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' he admits he is part of a secret cabal working to destroy the United States and create a new world order.Here is the direct quote from his book, pg 405:
Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it

David Rockefeller
We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government.The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries |

David Rockefeller to Trilateral Commission in 1991 :
If a nation values anything more than freedom, then it will lose it's freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort and security that it values, it will lose that too. Unknown Americans must decide: Are we to be governed by Americans or by an International organization ? I, for one, owe no allegiance to the United Nations nor will I give it any. I obey only the U.S. Constitution. You had better think about this issue, for if the U.N. can violate the Sovereignty of Haiti, Iraq and other countries, it can violate ours...The United States may not be the top dog 15 years from now. U.N.security council resolutions, backed by say Chinese soldiers, could be aimed at us
Charley Reese [ Orlando Sentinel ] |
'' The end goal is to get everybody chipped, to control the whole society, to have the bankers and the elite people control the world ''
- Nick Rockefeller [ Aaron Russo interview ]
WTF does this have to do with "chemtrails" OR Las Vegas?

Dude, take it to another thread, in the right forum.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Population control?
That was the claim. I asked for motive. We'll move on to evidence later, once motive has been established.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:22 PM

You don't control the debate swagger!

...But you're welcome to exclude yourself until you'r finished with your tantrum!

I'm not Playing your game....who KNOWS WHY they are doing it....It's asinine to suggest that because you don't know why someone is doing something that it shouldn't be investigated.

We don't even know WHAT they're doing, but since they ARE spraying something it needs to be investigated!

By your logic Dahmer would have never been caught...the police would have had to determine WHY he committed his crimes before investigating if he DID commit them.....fact is, with many crimes we never fully know WHY they are committed....only that after investigation we find that they HAVE been committed.

What do the other programs have to do with this subject....EVERYTHING! It show an INTEREST and a WILL to test things on unwitting people! THAT's what it has to do with chemtrails!

So forty years from now when they admit they sprayed us with various things that caused XXX you won't find it very funny, will you?

I don't PRETEND to know the answers, as many of you ignorantly seem to....I only ask questions and expect answers.

If they are doing weather modification test then they should be upfront about it and let the scientific community oversee to ensure our health and safety is being a priority.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:24 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
By your logic Dahmer would have never been caught...the police would have had to determine WHY he committed his crimes before investigating if he DID commit them.....fact is, with many crimes we never fully know WHY they are committed....only that after investigation we find that they HAVE been committed.
The evidence that Dahmer committed the crimes was scattered all over his apartment - there was no need to do much analysis in order to determine that Dahmer murdered 18 people.

Also - you are giving the Milwaukee PD too much credit. Dahmer wasn't caught as a result of an investigation - he made a mistake and let a victim go who brought the cops to his front door.

If the MPD was so smart they could have arrested him a couple of months earlier when Konerak Simthasomphone was right in front of them, lobotomized - and they let him go back to Dahmer's apartment where he was killed!

You are correct that motive is often way overrated.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:24 PM

8,418 posts, read 4,576,990 times
What's so wrong about being suspicious of a "parent" who has admitted to killing some of it's "offspring"?

Seriously, the government doesn't have a great track record when it comes to being transparent. They are not above being questioned.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:34 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
What's so wrong about being suspicious of a "parent" who has admitted to killing some of it's "offspring"?

Seriously, the government doesn't have a great track record when it comes to being transparent. They are not above being questioned.
Well I don't consider the government to be my parent - and the only "offspring" that the government has is debt, poor management of everything that they touch, and the birth of a culture of dependence that if left unchecked will bring our republic down.

Other then your use of terminology - you are 100% correct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas