Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 08:50 AM

7,322 posts, read 6,923,666 times

Advertisements

What is so moronic about the nay sayers is that it cost a fortune to fly and criss crossing the sky like that is not something you do for fun.
Forest service environmentlaist have analized the earth and fould it diminishing in it's ability to grow .
We are not talking farm land only, we are talking forest land and cities .
These chemicals and particles are creating a weakening of the soil ths that weakening of wild life as well ,all things that depend on the plants that grow in the soil .
Notice too that it is over a lot of cities as well, and not over the desert .
Nothing to be gained by treating an area void of much life to begin with .

Old 01-20-2013, 09:44 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,948,253 times
It's amazing how people like to spread fear on the internet, even when there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO SCIENCE to back the wild claims being made. It's like they don't expect logical, rational people to question the basic science behind the claims, so they make it up as they go to coer their tracks. Morgellons Disease has been proven to be a mental condition based on delusion. No wonder conspiracy theorists keep pushing that lie. Why would somebody so willingly post nonsense to make themselves look stupid or downright crazy? Where is the shame in these conspiracy theorists? When did we stop valuing truth/science and the scientific method? I'd laugh if it wasn't so damn sad and scary.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:47 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
What is so moronic about the nay sayers is that it cost a fortune to fly and criss crossing the sky like that is not something you do for fun.
You're right - it does cost a lot. I guess it's a good thing that the passengers on those planes are paying for those flights, or the airliners would all have to go out of business. I don't work for free. I'm assuming that you don't either. Well, neither do the airlines.

Quote:
Forest service environmentlaist[sic] have analized[sic] the earth and fould[sic] it diminishing in it's ability to grow .
Ok...

Quote:
These chemicals and particles are creating a weakening of the soil ths that weakening of wild life as well ,all things that depend on the plants that grow in the soil .
What chemicals and particles?

Quote:
Notice too that it is over a lot of cities as well, and not over the desert .
I live in the desert. I'm going to give you a chance to rescind that statement. Take it.

Old 01-20-2013, 10:38 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
It's amazing how people like to spread fear on the internet, even when there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO SCIENCE to back the wild claims being made. It's like they don't expect logical, rational people to question the basic science behind the claims, so they make it up as they go to coer their tracks. Morgellons Disease has been proven to be a mental condition based on delusion. No wonder conspiracy theorists keep pushing that lie. Why would somebody so willingly post nonsense to make themselves look stupid or downright crazy? Where is the shame in these conspiracy theorists? When did we stop valuing truth/science and the scientific method? I'd laugh if it wasn't so damn sad and scary.
The real question is how can people be so stupid as to accept the official narrative that what we are seeing every day isn't happening, it's all a figment of our imagination. They are not contrails they are chemtrails, but they also don't feel we have the right to know what they are doing. This is a perfect example of a gov't that is out of control and view the people as mere nuisance subjects.
I think it's obvious that the goal is to weaken our immune systems and ability to sustain ourselves. They are contaminating our skies, manipulating our weather, our food, our soil, and our bodies. All we have is theories, because whistle blowers are targetted. They dare not say what is really going on.
The truth will come out, but by then, it will be too late. That is what they are counting on. Meanwhile they have shills on forums like this to stamp out any signs of rebellion and unity of those seeking answers instead of psyop propoganda. Watch them go into hysterics over this post.

byw swagger you are on ignore, so don't bother. I won't be responding to any of you who's goal is to censor this topic. I've said what I wanted to say.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:14 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,107,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The real question is how can people be so stupid as to accept the official narrative that what we are seeing every day isn't happening, it's all a figment of our imagination. They are not contrails they are chemtrails, but they also don't feel we have the right to know what they are doing. This is a perfect example of a gov't that is out of control and view the people as mere nuisance subjects.
I think it's obvious that the goal is to weaken our immune systems and ability to sustain ourselves. They are contaminating our skies, manipulating our weather, our food, our soil, and our bodies. All we have is theories, because whistle blowers are targetted. They dare not say what is really going on.
The truth will come out, but by then, it will be too late. That is what they are counting on. Meanwhile they have shills on forums like this to stamp out any signs of rebellion and unity of those seeking answers instead of psyop propoganda. Watch them go into hysterics over this post.

byw swagger you are on ignore, so don't bother. I won't be responding to any of you who's goal is to censor this topic. I've said what I wanted to say.
then i guess ya wont read this cause i personally believe that the CHEMTRAIL believers were born in a box of fruitloops i guess im on ignore.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:17 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
The real question is how can people be so stupid as to accept the official narrative that what we are seeing every day isn't happening
What you're seeing is happening - nobody ever denies that. The question (for you, not for people that have even a minor grasp on any kind of scientific principles) is what they're made of.

Quote:
it's all a figment of our imagination.
Contrails aren't, but the whole "chemtrail" thing is.

Quote:
They are not contrails they are chemtrails
No, they're contrails.

Quote:
they also don't feel we have the right to know what they are doing.
Ahh, the ubiquitous "they." THEY are coming for you, Claude. Better put on your homemade anti-mind-control hat and start watching for the black helicopters.

Seriously, though, I have personally seen quite a lot of people try to explain to you "what they are doing." You don't want to hear the truth. You want to continue to believe the fantasy. That's your choice, but you've CHOSEN to ignore reality, and nobody has any control over that but you.

Quote:
I think it's obvious that the goal is to weaken our immune systems and ability to sustain ourselves.
You say it's about weakening our immune systems (which sure explains why life expectancy has been rising the entire time "they" have been "spraying" ), Don says it's about strategic weather modification, others say it's about global warming and yet others say it's about mind control. With alleged project goals that are so disparate, is it any wonder that reality-based people don't - no, can't - take you seriously? You ALL say that "they" are spraying "something," but there are as many "why"s as there are theorists. It's laughable.

Quote:
All we have is theories, because whistle blowers are targetted.
All you have is theories, because you refuse to gather evidence. I'm not talking about tainted water or soil samples. I'm talking about getting in the air and directly sampling what you claim is a "chemtrail." That is the ONLY direct evidence you need, and it would be much easier to obtain than pretty much any "whistle blower" evidence. Yet for some reason, you guys refuse... Hmm... Could it be that deep down, you know just how ridiculous your stupid theory is?

Quote:
They dare not say what is really going on.
Yeah, that's it. Tens of thousands of people - at minimum - involved, and every single one of them is living in fear. Puh-leeze.

At this point, I'd like to take a moment to address the readers. THIS is the kind of stuff that makes these chemtrail threads SO DARN ENTERTAINING! Their theories are so completely far fetched, and the possibility that they're real is so far past remote, it just can't be anything but FUN to debate these guys!

Quote:
The truth will come out, but by then, it will be too late.
Which truth? Your truth? Don's truth? The mind control peoples' truth? Which truth are you talking about, because all of you equally believe that your truth is THE truth. Can't all be right, you know.

Quote:
Meanwhile they have shills on forums like this to stamp out any signs of rebellion and unity of those seeking answers instead of psyop propoganda. Watch them go into hysterics over this post.
There are entire websites dedicated to the topic. Surely you're not suggesting that people debating your unbelievably insane ramblings are all "shills" for the government, are you? Now I'm quite sure you were talking about me there, so let me put it to you this way: Do you honestly believe that I've been on this site for six or seven years, posting nearly 10,000 posts, just so I can counter the ravings of a few anonymous nutters every year?

It's funny. I've been accused of being a "shill" for the government about "chemtrails." I've been accused of being a "shill" for the oil industry. I've been accused of being a "shill" for the "right wing." And I've even been accused of being a "shill" for Obama (Hi, Don9!). Apparently, I'm being paid by freakin' everyone! I only have one question, though: When do the checks start coming? I should be a flippin millionaire by now!

Quote:
byw swagger you are on ignore, so don't bother. I won't be responding to any of you who's goal is to censor this topic.
Oh, you're reading this post. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind. You may not respond, just so you can save face, but you're 100% reading it. There is no question about that.

As for your claim that I'm trying to "censor this topic," that just plain doesn't make any sense. If I didn't want people talking about it, I'd report the thread - especially the recent revival by someone that lives in Texas - as being off-topic in the Las Vegas forum. If I didn't want people talking about it, I'd ignore the thread, as it'll surely die back down in a day or two. If I didn't want people talking about it, I'd use my top secret Echelon machine to hack into the City-Data servers and simply delete it. Right?

Old 01-20-2013, 12:01 PM

Location: A Very Naughtytown In Northwestern Montanifornia U.S.A.
1,088 posts, read 1,947,159 times
Contrails do contain many chemicals from the combustion of the jet fuel not just water vapor but people who call contrails "Chem-trails" because they think the government is trying to poison or brainwash us is already brainwashed by moronic idiots who spread these unproven conspiracy theories.
Pollution from diesel vehicles and coal fired power plants do a lot of damage to our health and no one has shown any evidence that a contrail ever hurt anyone.
Moronic (Sucker) conspiracy theorist types just parrot bull**** they read and hear. No proof has ever been demonstrated except the ignorance of these fools and their insistence in spreading their nonsense.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:16 PM

Location: A Very Naughtytown In Northwestern Montanifornia U.S.A.
1,088 posts, read 1,947,159 times
Quote:
I've said what I wanted to say.
Good, because it's all balderdash from a person who in my opinion needs a reality check.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:25 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,689,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasgirl2013 View Post
I do not care what people think while reading this.
this is what I see and know.
The skies on 1-20-2013 were clear until the early morning chemtrails criss-crossed all afternoon, leaving there chemicals for the rest of the day. Then the aftermath of barium and aluminum caused the whole sky to become distilled and fuzzy. I have been researching this for over 5 years. What can be done to make this stop. This is insane and makes me so very angry!

The skies here in Texas Dallas,Fort Worth are constantly being bombarded. Why the hell can we not do something. This is huge problem all over the map of the US. One day it is sunny and clear, they spray like crazy and then it snows and melts in 24 hours. I refuse to listen to the contrail theory, I have been watching these skies like a hawk for a very long time and others are reporting on Youtube, including the high contents of Aluminum and Barium and Morgellons desease.
Oh but some are going to say we are paranoid.
Something is gott give.
Hon, that's not fallout from the contrails, it's that stuff you're smoking. Go to rehab.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:28 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
people got bad mouthed something fierce when the questioned the FEMA detention centers
then they fessed up and admitted to their existence.
your government is not upfront with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas