Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 07:42 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,483,735 times

Advertisements

So we'll all just gloss over and ignore the myriad of former THEORIES that have now been proven to actually be true and just continue attacking the QUESTIONS?....now THAT's IGNORANCE!

No crime would EVER be solved with THAT attitude! Heck friends and neighbors would just say how quiet and polite the guy was and how he wouldn't hurt a fly!
You're a kook for thinking he would have people buried in his basement and parts in the freezer for late night snacks....how crazy you'd be to think THAT!

Surely Someone would have NOTICED SOMETHING!....crazy!

Old 09-19-2012, 07:46 PM

1,460 posts, read 2,808,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
The amount of pure ignorance and gullibility in this thread scares me. It looks like almost half the posters believe in this chemtrail conspiracy. Imagine what else these people can be convinced of believing. Frightening.

Honestly logline, the only one being ignorant and gullible is yourself. Can you not tell when people are joking?

I forgive you since it can sometimes be hard to tell when people are joking an there are actually people who believe this stuff. We're just having fun.

Well at least I am, can't speak for everyone else but I can tell a few of them are being sarcastic. I don't believe in all that stuff.

What I don't get is why people act like contrails are new. I remember them being around all my life and have seen them in other places.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:02 PM

1,460 posts, read 2,808,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
No one should ever be made fun of for asking questions, nor should they be intimidated by the Government or anyone else...fact is that the Government HAS lied about things and said people were crazy many times then later it was exposed or admitted that the CRAZY person was 100% correct!

For those whom believe it's too hard to keep things secret... all you have to do is remember:

The Manhattan Project
Have Blue
Fast and Furious
The Pat Tillman incident
The Jessica Lynch Lie
Not sure I am the first to point this out, but you made your point with secrets that they were not able to hide. You actually proved the point for the counter argument.

I do know that the government does shady stuff though just not all the stuff people claim. I am certain there is all sorts of stuff that we don't even know about. Sometimes the tin foil hat crowd is right.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:26 PM

2,724 posts, read 4,764,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
The amount of pure ignorance and gullibility in this thread scares me. It looks like almost half the posters believe in this chemtrail conspiracy. Imagine what else these people can be convinced of believing. Frightening.
The masses were convinced that a stick and paper crackerbox house on a postage-stamp sized lot in the middle of the desert where water resources were being rapidly depleted was worth $400K...

It pays to be a "healthy skeptic", does it not?!

BTW, here is the answer to the OP's question:

http://j.l.navarro.tripod.com/jlnavarro/id23.html

"Joint Vision for 2020" and "Weather is a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025", a whitepaper by MIT's Bernard Eastlund and H-bomb father Edward Teller. Before he died in 2003, Teller was director emeritus of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where plans for nuclear, biological and directed energy weapons are crafted. In 1997, Teller publicly outlined his proposal to use aircraft to scatter through the stratosphere millions of tons of electrically-conductive metallic materials, ostensibly to reduce global warming.

It's a test, and YES, the particulates do cause a host of health related issues...

Last edited by eventusstultorummagister; 09-19-2012 at 08:36 PM..

Old 09-19-2012, 10:09 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,289,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Ive been watching the CONTRAILS since JETS first came about...they are JET EXHAUST and nothing more .

the Black choppers are going out the the test site and possible if the wargames are in town its for that.
Are you the one that called me a fruit loop in a rep? Well, I've been called worse, so carry on! lol
As for everyone else...I was only asking what that stuff was in the sky, I did not say I believed it was such and such. Geez, talk about judging from people that don't even know me.
I don't want to know some of you either. But some of you I do. You know who you are.

Last edited by PinkString; 09-19-2012 at 10:20 PM..

Old 09-19-2012, 11:02 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,483,735 times
Thanks eventusstultorummagister

So they AREN'T always CONTRAILS? Well then the "Most transparent administration ever" should let independent experts examine the whole program and determine the benefit/hazard quotient.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:54 AM

10,864 posts, read 16,996,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Thanks eventusstultorummagister

So they AREN'T always CONTRAILS? Well then the "Most transparent administration ever" should let independent experts examine the whole program and determine the benefit/hazard quotient.
There is no "whole program." It's one big crock. The "chemtrail/contrail conspiracy" holds as much water as "moon landings were a hoax," "holocaust never happened," "9/11 was an inside job," "earth is flat," and "supply-side economics works."

This particular rabbit hole is a one-way ticket to tinfoil-hat land. Go read some Snopes and come back to reality: snopes.com: Chem Trails?

Old 09-20-2012, 01:33 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,815,139 times
Didn't know this topic was going to cause all of this.
Now I have to read 5 pages.
Can't somebody just tell me if we're gonna live or not?

Old 09-20-2012, 01:37 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,949,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoopLV View Post
There is no "whole program." It's one big crock. The "chemtrail/contrail conspiracy" holds as much water as "moon landings were a hoax," "holocaust never happened," "9/11 was an inside job," "earth is flat," and "supply-side economics works."

This particular rabbit hole is a one-way ticket to tinfoil-hat land. Go read some Snopes and come back to reality: snopes.com: Chem Trails?
But, but, but... Snopes is bought and paid for by the Illuminati, triad commission, freemason connected black-suit-wearing G-Men, didn't you know that Scoop? LOL!

(BTW: I love snopes! Anything that makes the world a little smarter gets my support)

Old 09-20-2012, 02:21 AM

10,864 posts, read 16,996,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Can't somebody just tell me if we're gonna live or not?
We're not. The mortality rate is holding at 100%. It's been that way for quite some time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas