Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 09:35 AM

1,086 posts, read 736,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjabrams77 View Post
Go to Charleston and Rampart by Boca Park. You will find them. You will also find them on the 215 beltway near The Ridges. One of the walls on the west side of the freeway before Town Center next to the desert lot is actually burned out from an encampment fire. It’s a black stain on the sandstone colored brick wall next to the cellphone tower. You are lying to yourself.
Can you post some pictures? I am out of town so I can't drive by the places you reference.

Old 06-13-2019, 12:49 PM

386 posts, read 259,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeton1990 View Post
Troll. What enjoyment do you get by slandering nice communities around town? We’ve had someone(s) trolling Anthem, Green Valley Ranch, Southern Highlands and Summerlin for months. All lies.It’s pathetic. There is no remnants from an encampment fire. Lies, lies, lies. I seldom see panhandlers near Boca Park and Boca Park isn’t in Summerlin. Nice try propoker.
Troll or not, they are accurate about there being panhandlers at the Boca Park strip mall area. I drive home from the gym every evening and turn onto Charleston from Rampart and there are routinely 2-3 panhandlers on respective corners/medians. I typically am getting home from the gym around 6:30-7:30 depending how busy it was.

Old 06-13-2019, 01:25 PM

18,151 posts, read 25,693,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjabrams77 View Post
Homelessness is rampant in Summerlin these days. This is especially true around the edges. I see tons of homeless people and graffiti popping up behind the Storage One near the exit to Town Center Dr by The Ridges. Every morning I jog by there and sure enough, there are 4-5 people sleeping there along the jogging path near the 215 beltway. When I was picking my son up from Red Rock last Saturday, I saw a homeless man pushing his shopping cart past the front entrance drive of the hotel, heading east on Charleston. I have also noticed a lot of homeless people around Queensridge/Boca Park area. They are always begging for change at the corner of Charleston and Rampart.

It’s sad to say but a lot of rentals are also affecting Summerlin. Common areas are filthy. Graffiti is on electrical boxes. Increased crime.

1p.

Closed for mod review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas