Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 10:13 AM

12 posts, read 22,709 times

Advertisements

I am a total fan of paranormal and haunted surroundings. Currently where I live, San Antonio, I know most if not all the haunted spots around town. Now, I'll be moving to Vegas soon and would love to see the haunted places. The only place I am aware that's haunted is what used to be Red Foxx's house. Anyone know of any good locations? Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2014, 10:33 AM

687 posts, read 4,405,210 times
Nothing is haunted here and I dont really think Red Foxx's house is either. Look at all the people that suffered and died in the MGM fire which is now Balleys, nobody ever complains about ghosts there either.
If I can give my two cents worth, I think most of those ghost hunter type shows on tv are really a bunch of fake nonsense and cant believe so many people, including my brother, can fall for it.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:37 AM

555 posts, read 1,259,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djhirokun View Post
I am a total fan of paranormal and haunted surroundings. Currently where I live, San Antonio, I know most if not all the haunted spots around town. Now, I'll be moving to Vegas soon and would love to see the haunted places. The only place I am aware that's haunted is what used to be Red Foxx's house. Anyone know of any good locations? Thanks in advance.

People years ago used to say that both Liberace's house and the now closed museum were haunted by his ghost. I've also heard that about Redd Foxx's old place as well.

That ghost hunter dude that drives around in that black charger did a story in the Venetian, as workers have claimed that in or near the wax museum they encountered and heard ghostly things. It sits directly where the Sands was, and directly in the spot of the old Rat Pack showroom, the Copa Room.

Some people claim that Bally's is haunted as it was the site of the MGM fire back in the 80's. Feelings of desperation and despair. Reports that people have gotten weird vibes when in the Luxor (feelings of intense anger and darkness) near the check in area and the lobby. If you're a sensitive you'll know when you go in these places.

The Boulder City Hotel is reportedly haunted but they won't let any paranormal team in there to investigate.

People have claimed over the years that the Las Vegas Hilton is haunted by Elvis, especially the showroom where he performed.

Goldfield, Nevada is rich with alleged ghost sightings and so is Rhyolite> another abandoned mining town not far from Las Vegas proper.

The Hotel at Mount Charleston definitely has something going on, especially in the top floor rooms, 305, 314, etc. And if you're a sensitive you'll know it.

Google haunted Las Vegas and you'll come up with some other info as well. If they still do that Haunted Las Vegas Tour thing, don't bother.

Have fun!

Old 03-04-2014, 11:14 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,948,701 times
There are no ghosts. Never have been. Period.

Anybody who says otherwise is frighteningly gullible.

Old 03-04-2014, 12:32 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,115,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
There are no ghosts. Never have been. Period.

Anybody who says otherwise is frighteningly gullible.

Anybody who presents their opinion as fact is gullible as well.

Old Nevada (at Bonnie Springs) is reportedly haunted in certain areas and has been investigated. Ballys has rooms and hallways where the cleaning staff will not go alone. The road leading up to Mt. Charleston has had sightings.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Anybody who presents their opinion as fact is gullible as well.

Old Nevada (at Bonnie Springs) is reportedly haunted in certain areas and has been investigated. Ballys has rooms and hallways where the cleaning staff will not go alone. The road leading up to Mt. Charleston has had sightings.
Um, no.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:38 PM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,115,265 times
Ghosts do not exist. Nothing is haunted.

Old 03-04-2014, 11:05 PM

2,457 posts, read 4,722,969 times
I guess the Asians have it all wrong. The belief in ghosts is prevalent in Asian culture and lore. Also I was employed at Bally's for good number of years. I had the misfortune to draw an office that had issues so to speak. Now the room is being used for permanent file storage.

Old 03-04-2014, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojavedxer View Post
I guess the Asians have it all wrong. The belief in ghosts is prevalent in Asian culture and lore. Also I was employed at Bally's for good number of years. I had the misfortune to draw an office that had issues so to speak. Now the room is being used for permanent file storage.
Nobody said that beliefs don't exist. The ghosts themselves don't. Until we start getting real and start living in a fact-based world, we'll never move forward.

Old 03-05-2014, 07:28 AM

5,314 posts, read 7,783,947 times
Is this conversation going to spin into talk of chemtrails??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas