Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 10:05 AM

9,479 posts, read 12,248,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderman View Post
Yep. Unless I am VIP balcony, or a guest of Derek's, I'm out. Too many people, metal barricades.. no bueno..

It's actually a bummer to me that Fremont is having concerts every Friday these days. If I am in town for the weekend, it limits me to Saturday night only.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:08 AM

5,314 posts, read 7,761,820 times
They are switching it up.. Arena is gone on Main St. Stage, YBR is back on 1st St. Stage.. it's mostly 3rd St. where they have the bigger names.. as long as you can stay on the Main St. end, you should be ok.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2015, 10:11 AM

9,479 posts, read 12,248,063 times
Quote:
They are switching it up.. Arena is gone on Main St. Stage, YBR is back on 1st St. Stage.. it's mostly 3rd St. where they have the bigger names.. as long as you can stay on the Main St. end, you should be ok.

I used to spend a good deal of time at that end, but I hate it now thanks to Slotzilla

Old 03-06-2015, 11:17 AM

3,683 posts, read 9,837,398 times
Worst decision in Las Vegas? Almost always preceded by, "Hey, that's just a rash, right?"

Old 03-06-2015, 05:43 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,915,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
I used to spend a good deal of time at that end, but I hate it now thanks to Slotzilla
I agree. I hate slotzilla

Old 03-06-2015, 07:14 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,721,253 times
Quote:
I went to a big concert on Fremont Street once. I will never do that again!

I agree with you. As much as I would like to see Cheap Trick there is no way that I would try to go to Fremont St to see them. I will go to Fremont St on Sunday if I decide to go.

Old 03-06-2015, 08:28 PM

3,663 posts, read 5,657,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishspy View Post
People who come here for a 3 day weekend then sitting out in the sun all day to get that tan to take home but end up in the ER.
People who walk the strip in July when it is 110 and above with just flip flops on and complain about their feet.
People who watch WSOP and think they are pro gamblers (Texas Holdem) and loose their shirts in the poker rooms thanks ! for the money it keeps my taxes down in LV.
People who think if they bump off a person they can just go into the desert dig a grave and that is it WELL!!! you need a pick axe,Dynamite and a backhoe the desert ground is hard as cement.
People who come for vacation in July or August.

People (usually young men) who come here, get stupid drunk, and then start up on Metro.

Quote:
I went to a big concert on Fremont Street once. I will never do that again!
Quote:
Yep. Unless I am VIP balcony, or a guest of Derek's, I'm out. Too many people, metal barricades.. no bueno..
I'm avoiding Fremont Street until they institute a curfew. The teens are bad enough, but the bottom dwellers who bring their young children/babies out in the middle of the night are beyond what I can stand.

Old 03-07-2015, 11:38 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,803,608 times
As soon as school is out here in the SW the baby stroller population explodes on Fremont street with the crying and parents bitching their is nothing for their brats to do at 11:00 PM or later oh Boo Hoo! they should try being parents and stay home with their kids or take them to kids stuff during the day. It is not the kids fault but the dumb parents Quote WC Fields I like kids especially if they are Well Done Leave them home or go 4 hours west to Disneyland and stay off Fremont ST.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: