Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 08:56 AM

5,314 posts, read 7,784,829 times

Advertisements

Had dinner with another couple at Andiamo Saturday night. Firstly, the service is AMAZING. I had the Caesar salad, completely made from scratch tableside. Serves 2, and is the best caesar, in my opinion, in Las Vegas. 2 of us opted for the special - incredibly succulent veal wrapped in prosciutto. My wife had the gnocchi, and our other friend, the salmon.

A couple glasses of wine for each of us, and a very nice Macallan 12 after dinner. I had to laugh at the drink price, as it was $19 for the scotch, with a $3 charge for 6 ice cubes.

Overall, fantastic meal. Came to $370 for the 4 of us (fortunately, it was comp'd by my friend's host). I highly recommend the place. Great atmosphere, and superb staff. The chef came out personally, prior to us ordering, to answer any questions we may have, and assist in our selection.

I know there are other great restaurants downtown, but as good as Andiamo is, I'm reluctant to try others. When I do, I think the steakhouse at Binion's will be our next one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2015, 06:25 AM

209 posts, read 247,385 times
so far these are the places we are going to eat at

paris paris breakfast buffet
buddy v's dinner
wicked spoon dinner
binions dinner
n and out burger ( its off the strip but we have a rental)

i need another buffet option for dinner and another breakfast buffet option billagio, bacanell (sp) or mandalay bay? or is there someplace better

and a non buffet breakfast option

we have decided to alternate buffet with regular sit down plated food so one day we will do a breakfast buffet and a plated dinner and vice versa

Old 08-06-2015, 12:03 PM

16,711 posts, read 19,410,227 times
non buffet breakfast, go to Ellis Island

Bellagio has an awesome champagne brunch buffet on Sundays

Old 08-06-2015, 01:47 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,118,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyechica View Post
so far these are the places we are going to eat at

paris paris breakfast buffet
buddy v's dinner
wicked spoon dinner
binions dinner
n and out burger ( its off the strip but we have a rental)

i need another buffet option for dinner and another breakfast buffet option billagio, bacanell (sp) or mandalay bay? or is there someplace better

and a non buffet breakfast option

we have decided to alternate buffet with regular sit down plated food so one day we will do a breakfast buffet and a plated dinner and vice versa
Grand Lux cafe at the Ventian or Palazzo for breakfast. It's excellent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas