Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2015, 07:32 AM

160 posts, read 172,700 times

Advertisements

HI Can someone tell me how to get from 15 traveling northbound to the street to exit to be extra close to the Mirage parking garage? I recall t here is a street that you exit 15 on that virtually is just west of the Mirage parking garage. I just cant remember that street Can someone help me with that please? Thanks so much!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2015, 07:59 AM

11,479 posts, read 9,155,808 times
I could be wrong, but heading north on 15 I'd exit at Russell and find your way to Frank Sinatra Dr., continue north and enter the Mirage from the back into the garage.

You can click on this map and zoom, move it to where you're looking for.

Old 12-18-2015, 08:22 AM

10,864 posts, read 17,004,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeccscclhjhn View Post
I could be wrong, but heading north on 15 I'd exit at Russell and find your way to Frank Sinatra Dr., continue north and enter the Mirage from the back into the garage.
Or south from Sahara -- but the connection between Sahara and Frank Sinatra is hard to see. I live here and I didn't notice it for years.

But that's how to do it. Any other way is going to take significantly more time.

Old 12-18-2015, 08:25 AM

160 posts, read 172,700 times
thanks to oecc and scoop for the help. I just remember driving north on 15 and some street I turned right on and then about 1/4 block I turned right again and I was at the Mirage parking garage

Old 12-19-2015, 03:09 AM

654 posts, read 1,323,777 times
Maybe I'm missing something but aren't we making this overly complicated?

Short version: I-15 N to Spring Mountain Rd EAST, then right at first stoplight (I believe it's Mel Torme Way). You're now into the Mirage/Treasure Island complex, follow signs for the Mirage parking structure. Easy.

More detailed: When traveling northbound on I-15, exit Spring Mountain Rd EAST. The exit splits into EAST & west, but it's counterintuitive in that you need to be in the left lane to eventually get to the right (EAST). Once you exit for Spring Mountain Rd, be sure to be in the LEFT of the two exit lanes. This will eventually take you to the right. Got it? Take it from a guy who made that mistake & only had to make it once

While weaving around to the right on the exit ramp, get into the right lane (you're likely there already) once you merge with Spring Mountain Rd. When you get to the stoplight (I believe Mel Torme Way in both directions), make a right. Landmark: Fashion Show Mall will be on the left hand side of the street as you approach the stoplight.

Once you've turned right, you're into the Treasure Island/Mirage complex, follow signs for the Mirage parking garage. It will look something like this:

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.1237...7i13312!8i6656

I suppose you could work around the back way to Sammy Davis Jr Drive & the roads behind the strip on the west side, but in this case why bother? It unnecessarily complicates things, especially if you don't know how to navigate those roads. They can be confusing until you're familiar with the arteries that connect.

Old 12-19-2015, 06:48 AM

11,479 posts, read 9,155,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delgadobb View Post
TLdr

(jk)

It's always good to know multiple routes to get somewhere in this city. Especially from the 15. Someone sneezes and the brake lights light, traffic backs up, and some butterfly in guatemala does a barrel roll from the turbulence.

Old 12-19-2015, 08:52 AM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,123,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delgadobb View Post

Short version: I-15 N to Spring Mountain Rd EAST, then right at first stoplight (I believe it's Mel Torme Way). You're now into the Mirage/Treasure Island complex, follow signs for the Mirage parking structure. Easy.

Yep, that will do it the quickest.

Old 12-19-2015, 10:04 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,643,561 times
Practice, practice!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas