Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2016, 10:17 AM

5 posts, read 3,872 times

Advertisements

On my next trip to Vegas I am planning on taking a helicopter tour. After doing some research I pretty much settled on a tour company called Adventure Photo Tours. Anyone have any dealing with them and comments good or bad on their service?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2016, 10:36 AM

365 posts, read 214,191 times
We were in Vegas over Christmas for our family of adult kids. We used Maverick to go to the Grand Canyon for Sundown.
It was very good and we would not hesitate to recommend Maverick.
It was my wife's 2nd Grand Canyon chopper tour.
It was my 1st and well worth it to see the Grand Canyon.
I ride choppers at work so the ride has no appeal - other than the fantastic views.
And landing by the Colorado river at Sundown and then going back to Vegas at dark was excellent !
Do it - you will enjoy it.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:55 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,292,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboolman View Post
We were in Vegas over Christmas for our family of adult kids. We used Maverick to go to the Grand Canyon for Sundown.
It was very good and we would not hesitate to recommend Maverick.
It was my wife's 2nd Grand Canyon chopper tour.
It was my 1st and well worth it to see the Grand Canyon.
I ride choppers at work so the ride has no appeal - other than the fantastic views.
And landing by the Colorado river at Sundown and then going back to Vegas at dark was excellent !
Do it - you will enjoy it.

I have done the helicopter tour of the strip at night with Maverick, and I thought the whole experience was awesome. Very impressive from picking us up in a limo, to champagne while we waited to board.

Old 02-06-2016, 11:22 AM

670 posts, read 1,104,514 times
Wife and I took a tour for my Birthday last year. 2 hours through the Vally of Fire, Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, The Strip.

We used Maverick based on several recommendations of friends here in Vegas who work in the Aviation industry, including a former pilot for Maverick. They all agreed Maverick was hands down the best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas