Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2016, 05:08 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,675,571 times

Advertisements

We've been looking for new chairs to put around our 30 year old kitchen table. The existing chairs are in good shape, and only need new fabric, but the older I get the harder it is to sit in chairs with low backs.

The table is white with a formica top and steel legs. I repainted the legs and the top is in good condition. It has 2 - 12" leaves so it gets pretty long. Everyone that sees it wants to know where we bought it. Trust me, it hasn't been made for a very long time. I have considered starting to make them to sell because of the response we get. But onto the fun of shopping!

So we went looking. And looking. And looking. Sheesh!

Then my wife found A New Concept furniture store. We drove over and looked around the store. Nice variety of furniture so we thought we might find something. We didn't have much luck seeing what we were wanting but Barry came over and asked us what we were wanting. He then started bringing over catalogs and pointing us to the sections that had what he thought we wanted. And he nailed it. We found two chairs we liked, and he was able to give us a price on one that had the seat height, depth and width. The other didn't have those in the catalog so he called them and talked to someone who was iffy on the answers. So he hung up and called a woman he has worked with for 20 years and got them.

He matched the Internet price and that includes delivery and chair set up. 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

This guy does what ever is required to make a sale and make customers happy. We saw him do this with other customers, so it wasn't just us.

Highly recommended.

4245 S. Grand Canyon Dr. Suite 123
Las Vegas, NV 89147

From Flamingo and 215 go west to the first light and turn left. Go to the second driveway (ignore the "alley" that comes up first) turn right then turn right again into the parking lot.

This man works so hard to make sure everyone is getting a good deal and is satisfied with what they are buying that he deserves all the business he can get. This is the kind of store we need to keep!!

Almost forgot.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2016, 10:59 AM

6,744 posts, read 3,360,889 times
I will keep this place in mind. My wife already has plans for some new furniture even though we haven't found a place yet.

I've objected, but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Looks like I'm not winning this one.

Old 10-27-2016, 06:37 PM

Join the club.

Old 10-28-2016, 02:59 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,309,991 times
Speaking as a former seller of furniture, good for you for giving some positive publicity to a salesperson who went above and beyond for you. BTW, nice chairs.

Old 10-28-2016, 03:26 PM

I always tell people about someone who works hard to satisfy clients. If you don't it seems they go away and the lousy ones stay.

I've never figured that out.

Thanks. We'll see how they hold up once we start sitting in them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: