Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2017, 06:37 PM

1 posts, read 619 times

Advertisements

I know there are a lot of community questions. It seems tho a lot of replies get lost in translation.
I am young single man moving to oversee office most likely to set up in the Sonoma area or within 30 min drive. I will be looking for a 2 bedroom rental of any type within a 30 min drive of said office. I will ofcourse be looking to live in a safe & outsider friendly area. Coming from Mid size town in Kentucky I am sure sticker shock will be a factor. Altho I have just returned from Honolulu & yeah, rentals are completely sick over there! Business owner will commensurate so I should be fine.
Just want to be able to walk the dog as safely as possible-- walking, craft beer, casual dining, theatre, music/concerts, etc would be on my shopping list: if possibility exists within my price range.
Thanks in advance for any advice. I will be arriving for house/apartment. and office space hunting mid February.

Last edited by Gpomponio; 01-17-2017 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: Misstated and had repeated words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2017, 10:20 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,270,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpomponio View Post
I know there are a lot of community questions. It seems tho a lot of replies get lost in translation.
I am young single man moving to oversee office most likely to set up in the Sonoma area or within 30 min drive. I will be looking for a 2 bedroom rental of any type within a 30 min drive of said office. I will ofcourse be looking to live in a safe & outsider friendly area. Coming from Mid size town in Kentucky I am sure sticker shock will be a factor. Altho I have just returned from Honolulu & yeah, rentals are completely sick over there! Business owner will commensurate so I should be fine.
Just want to be able to walk the dog as safely as possible-- walking, craft beer, casual dining, theatre, music/concerts, etc would be on my shopping list: if possibility exists within my price range.
Thanks in advance for any advice. I will be arriving for house/apartment. and office space hunting mid February.
Do you mean to be in the Las Vegas forum. Sonoma is in CA and no place near here. I am not aware of any area around here using the Sonoma name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: