Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2017, 12:13 AM

100 posts, read 59,018 times

Advertisements

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone here in the LV forum can recommend a solid broker/ agent who knows about the best home refinance options available for a LV homeowner. This question is for a friend so I am not sure if we are talking about a house or condo. So referrals for any professional with good, solid background and experience in refinance options would be appreciated.

By the way, this forum has been excessively helpful since we first contemplated buying a LV home in 2013. It took us a few timeshare visits and checking out other options outside of the USA before we closed in 2015 on a very nice new home in Summerlin. We love our neighborhood and benefited tremendously from all your expertise on wide ranging topics, such as moving options, builders, weather, places to eat and shop, DMV procedures, water softener systems and company to help with installation, pool building, etc.

Thank you all for the community service and info you provide daily. This has been especially indispensable for newcomers to the area, like my family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 01:58 AM

67 posts, read 72,183 times
Bankrate.com

Or go to All Western Mortgage

But I find online is much easier

Old 02-01-2017, 09:11 PM

100 posts, read 59,018 times
mc702, is all western mortgage reputable? Any specific agent names? Dont want to go to generic online referral like bankrate.com They have many agents calling repeatedly for many weeks once contact is made online, which is harassing in nature. Thanks for trying to assist.

Old 02-02-2017, 04:05 PM

555 posts, read 775,548 times
quicken loans is great for easy online refinances.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:37 PM

67 posts, read 72,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolving View Post
mc702, is all western mortgage reputable? Any specific agent names? Dont want to go to generic online referral like bankrate.com They have many agents calling repeatedly for many weeks once contact is made online, which is harassing in nature. Thanks for trying to assist.
Ask for Tim Deibert. Great guy.

Old 02-07-2017, 09:51 AM

1,828 posts, read 5,314,068 times
I refinanced through the Costco referral program. I got a better rate and paid less fees than anyone local offered. All papers were handled electronically and they sent a notary to my house to sign the final documents. Easy and a deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas