Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 01:15 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,118,325 times

Advertisements

It's after midnight. She's home and EA just forgot to update us, right???!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2017, 01:22 AM

2,719 posts, read 3,490,637 times
Wow the last thing I want to do is go online if ever any of my family members go missing but to give EA the benefit of the doubt I hope all is well. Sure you can post photo but to be here regularly posting and having conversation while your love one is missing. But goodluck, hope all is well.

Old 04-26-2017, 01:30 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,278,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
It's after midnight. She's home and EA just forgot to update us, right???!!!
I tagged you and others from C-D on his fb post as he's updating there. It's not difficult to find on the news fb pages though they can't report on it yet. Police came and report filed. Treating it as runaway right now and waiting to see if she shows up at school tomorrow or not. He has searched everywhere he can think of. Teachers and students are sharing it and one of the bus drivers said there were subs today so that's why the bus was late. Said they have cameras on the bus and can see who drove that bus yesterday and if she was on it. Principle called and said she was at school today. Last teacher said she saw her in class. Lots of reported sightings of her happy and well until the end of the day and that's it. 5,000 shares on fb now and counting.

Old 04-26-2017, 01:31 AM
EA EA started this thread

6,791 posts, read 7,116,365 times
Well, sir/ma'am, (Clarkcty) because of my social media posts, a search party has formed and 5,000 people have shared her photo and story as well as pressured the news to report on it. The police are involved. The National Center for Exploited and Missing Children have her photo and information. People are bugging local police officers and detectives to help out.
We've also managed to confirm the she was in school all day in each class through interaction with parents of kids in her school.
I am also in touch with a woman who was abducted and found because of social media posting who now runs an advocacy group.

So I can aimlessly wander around the neighborhood, limiting my search to me myself and I, or I can get 5,000+ people involved.

And in between posts, I have been driving around to every spot she could be, knocking on doors, talking to my neighbors, and looking for her.

My wife, has been going out as well. So for most of the day, one of us was out looking.

Judging parents of missing children is unbecoming.

Old 04-26-2017, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
I tagged you and others from C-D on fb post as he's updating there. Police came and report filed. Treating it as runaway right now and waiting to see if she shows up at school tomorrow or not. He has searched everywhere he can think of. Teachers and students are sharing it and one of the bus drivers said there were subs today so that's why the bus was late. Said they have cameras on the bus and can see who drove that bus yesterday and if she was on it. Principle called and said she was at school today. Last teacher said she saw her in class. Lots of reported sightings of her happy and well until the end of the day and that's it. 5,000 shares on fb now and counting.

Working on trying to get an amber alert as well. A friend of mine called all the area hospitals and urgent cares, twice. My mother has called the police as well.

Old 04-26-2017, 01:44 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,948,701 times
I'm beginning to suspect this "substitute bus driver" who was 45 minutes late. It's a little odd for that to happen on the very same day. Especially when they are the last person to see her since her hoodie was right there at the bus stop.

Old 04-26-2017, 01:46 AM

There are cameras on the buses and they will know who the driver is in a few hours.

Old 04-26-2017, 01:49 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,278,007 times
I was thinking along those lines too. I remember a story headline recently about kids ending up at the bus yard and not getting dropped off by the driver. I'm not sure how it all happened like that.

Maybe she's at the school bus yard stuck and not sure what to do?

Who do you have to call to get ahold of the director of transportation around here to check the video on the school bus?

Old 04-26-2017, 01:57 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,118,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
There are cameras on the buses and they will know who the driver is in a few hours.
Wtf? A couple of hours? That should have taken a five minute phone call! OMG! Aside from being terrified, you must be furious!

Old 04-26-2017, 02:52 AM

529 posts, read 512,272 times
This makes me sick to read. I pray that your little girl comes home safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas