Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 09:23 AM

112 posts, read 224,817 times

Advertisements

@vegastaco and @shohove
Yes indeed, they do sell CBD drops and treats for dogs. They can help with a multitude of things like pain and seizures. CBD does not provide the "high", but does provide antinflammatory. anti-anxiety, and pain relief benefits (and other health benefits) for animals and humans. I know Euphoria on Jones has them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2017, 09:24 AM

496 posts, read 365,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
I hear ya.
Like this other one who thinks my asparagus example is the problem.
Psychoactive drugs at work. Sad very sad.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:45 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,278,661 times
Oh, shut up with the guilt, blame and shame game. Sheesh.

Over half this country is riddled with opioids while the other half is hopped up on nicotine and their caffeine of choice. And the hypocrisy when alcohol is way worse! At least on Pot you don't get black out drunk and violent and hit people and say things you don't remember.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:51 AM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,117,601 times
I would rather EVERY person in American get high on pot than have the current number of people using alcohol to get drunk.

Alcohol is so normalized it's not even funny. I'll take baked people over drunks all day every day.

Old 07-03-2017, 10:28 AM

209 posts, read 263,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
Drop by the produce section at the grocery store.
Look at the price per pound being charged.
Now tell us all how growing MJ is more complicated than asparagus.

The problem isn't the growers (per se)...
it's a state government operating in collusion with the cartels to prop up THEIR price structure.

From an illegal source... right? That's $350/ounce.
Is there any good reason for LEGAL source to cost MORE than that?

a pint jar? a quart jar? something else?
At some point a weight is involved.
No, I bought it with my medical card at a dispensary in February. And stop with the collusion and cartel talk. That's simply ridiculous and extremely ignorant. Based on your comments it's strikingly clear that you have no prior experience or understanding of this new movement. I think you're simply anti-marijuana, and that's absolutely your right, but it's odd that you're anti and at the same time complaining about the price that 'us stoners' are paying hahaha. There's no need for all the hate. Smoke a joint and relax a bit!

Old 07-03-2017, 11:57 AM

117 posts, read 175,781 times
i spent an hour and a half at euphoria wellness yesterday... spent $8 on a gram of cookies and dream

i have no idea why a hybrid of two high grade strains are so cheap

Old 07-03-2017, 01:32 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,034,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHoVe View Post
No, they do not sell those.

If your dog needs something to stay calm during fireworks see a veterinarian and get an appropiate sedative perscribed for your pet.
You are wrong. They do have cannabis for dogs.

Old 07-03-2017, 01:33 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,034,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas taco View Post
they sell those? if you do get some please post where and what the price was as our dogs are the same thanks
They are on the dispensary websites. There are some great products for ageing pets too that help with hip problems.

Old 07-03-2017, 02:37 PM

720 posts, read 766,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
Take a mason jar, fill it 3/4 of the way, and that is how much weed my man bought. I don't often use pints and quarts to measure things. I use cups. Like 1/2 cup. 3/4 cup. 2 cups.

At the risk of playing devil's advocate...mason jars come in different sizes...

Old 07-03-2017, 03:18 PM

359 posts, read 361,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamping View Post
@vegastaco and @shohove
Yes indeed, they do sell CBD drops and treats for dogs. They can help with a multitude of things like pain and seizures. CBD does not provide the "high", but does provide antinflammatory. anti-anxiety, and pain relief benefits (and other health benefits) for animals and humans. I know Euphoria on Jones has them.
thank you may i ask another question i need something to help me sleep i fall asleep easily but wake up often and find it difficult to go back to sleep ty again for your help it is appreciated
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas