Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 07:06 PM

60 posts, read 45,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
If I'm reading right in just following the news testing is going to be done in the water as it hasn't been for quite some time.
Lol!

They keep warning about "the big one" in California because sick people in power (which is absolute in CA at this point) intend to detonate nukes directly on fault lines. But they can't do it until you are trained to believe it was mother nature or you'll grab your guns. No modern earthquakes or tsunamis are natural. Not even close. Nobody obeys treaties either, those are just show for common idiots. It all gets tested underground even to this day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2018, 07:10 AM

2,535 posts, read 2,734,181 times
Looks like the moon up there from the air from all the underground tests.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:36 AM

11,479 posts, read 9,135,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
Looks like the moon up there from the air from all the underground tests.
It looks like the moon from the road driving by.

Old 02-23-2018, 03:06 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,275,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaspilgrimage View Post
Lol!

They keep warning about "the big one" in California because sick people in power (which is absolute in CA at this point) intend to detonate nukes directly on fault lines. But they can't do it until you are trained to believe it was mother nature or you'll grab your guns. No modern earthquakes or tsunamis are natural. Not even close. Nobody obeys treaties either, those are just show for common idiots. It all gets tested underground even to this day.
I think I read about that one or at least know what you mean.

Wanna talk some other dots? I got crickets on calling the military thing in my last post even when days later Trump calls for a grand military parade. Eerie. I do that a lot though. Call it before it happens.

Here's some other dots I recently collated.

I have been catching up on the Russia investigation since the indictments. The whole Cold War again with our former Nuclear adversary for legitimate context has me very concerned. Not only because now we're talking nuclear options. The Russians not only trolled us with their long reaching bear arms through the Internet it seems they playing all angles. Just piecing together some recent news and watching past Frontline documentaries.

So it looks like the Jared Kushner meeting with the Russian oligarchs was about money laundering some of their fat stacks into his 666 5th Ave building that Kushner was greatly in debt in. A total money pit he leveraged heavily to the tune of over a billion dollars. People told him not to do it and he got himself in a real bind.

It also looks like this isn't the first time in the family and perhaps his Papa Trump had recommended them to his SIL as he'd done this before with selling his residential, but never lived in, real estate to Russian oligarchs for multi millions over the asking price. They in turn did favors for Trump. Like they knew a guy; some Russian hackers. The FBI knows who these Russian Oligarchs are.

^That's probably what will be revealed next though most of the pieces are already out in the open thanks to Steve Bannon partly. He wasn't going down with that ship. The rest gets into conspiracy theory which is what I meant when I said I know what you mean.
I admit the whole 666 thing caught my attention because of the mark of the beast end of days stuff and add that with the Jerusalem Capitol declaration, which I didn't see coming. This gets into some Illuminati stuff. I went down the rabbit hole one night watching YouTube videos on it because it's talked about in pop culture like movies, and the movie stars and musicians respond to it. It's a lot to explain but once you figure out the meaning of the signs they throw and the symbology you can read their language and follow along somewhat. They do it all in the open and I can identify some members.

It also looks like the 666 drop in the Friday 2/2 Ground Hogs day stock market was a signal to us somehow from some whales making waves. It started in the cryptocurrencies first with the bubble finally popping on the Bitcoin and then the stock market followed. Which was good because we haven't had a bear market in awhile and so this was a correction and now it's around it's true value. They were shorting the market. The move though suggests these are legitimate whales with the kind of money that controls governments. Bear arms reaching through the Internet perhap to take a southpaw swipe at us prior to the indictments and Trump is the last to know?

I watched a clip on it where Trump heard the news and he looked up and said, "That was a big mistake," like he was talking to somebody. It was like he knew who it was but they weren't there in the room. I sensed he was talking to Putin. It was my first thought. Not whoever Trevor Noah joked it was. He thought Trump was talking to the Stock Market. Like it was a real person and they did it with the fears of the Feds interest rates hike and Trump's nuclear war rhetoric? Maybe some of it was that and some of it was testing to see who would hold to their investments. Who had longevity in volatility too.

Old 02-23-2018, 05:03 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,516,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkcty View Post
Wait till you see what China has done in the West Philippine Sea while the United Nations and the United States looked the other way and too preoccupied with North Korea. Be afraid, China is a thief that cannot be trusted.

Inquirer - China Militarization...
That is for dang sure. There are countries in Africa, west coast that China has 'taken over', they accept nothing any more except chinese currencies.

Never mind what Japan has done with fukashima still dumping tons of radioacive waste into the pacific years later. They should be punishied severly. They claim for someone to try to fix it is a death sentence. You f*ed it up, someone will sacrifice their lives so the family can have designer items.

We don't eat fish from the pacific anymore after a guy in Hawaii told me to stop. Him and his wife quit years ago.

Glad I have my south seas pearls, these oyster beds are dying too.

Old 02-23-2018, 06:59 AM

555 posts, read 774,670 times
my tour of the test site just got approved , a bit unrelated but i'm excited to check it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas