Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 08:04 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,694,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
That's why you've been in like a half dozen car accidents. Over driving your abilities.
You must have missed his description of his accidents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2018, 08:21 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,118,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
You must have missed his description of his accidents.
No. I just know bs when I read it.

Old 05-04-2018, 08:30 PM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,116,365 times
Quote:
That's why you've been in like a half dozen car accidents. Over driving your abilities.

Yeah. The way I was at a complete stop in my lane, at that redlight, how wreckless of me over driving my completely stopped vehicle.

Or when I was driving, under the speed limit, and a woman pulled into the side of my vehicle.

Or when that illegal immigrant, who was drunk, ran that stop sign and nailed my vehicle containing my pregnant wife when I was going 20mph.

You totally caught me. I am just overdriving my ability. Yup.

Old 05-04-2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
Yeah. The way I was at a complete stop in my lane, at that redlight, how wreckless of me over driving my completely stopped vehicle.

Or when I was driving, under the speed limit, and a woman pulled into the side of my vehicle.

Or when that illegal immigrant, who was drunk, ran that stop sign and nailed my vehicle containing my pregnant wife when I was going 20mph.

You totally caught me. I am just overdriving my ability. Yup.
It's your arrogance. When you drive in Las Vegas, you have to drive like you are in a video game and everyone else on the road is trying to kill you. I have literally had to pull video game maneuvers in this town to avoid accidents. I spun out my car with my e-brake to avoid hitting some moron who took a left in front of me.

Old 05-04-2018, 08:42 PM
EA

I WAS STOPPED AT A REDLIGHT. There was a concrete barrier to my right and cars to my left. There was litterally nothing I could do.

Old 05-04-2018, 08:43 PM

Quote:
It's your arrogance. When you drive in Las Vegas, you have to drive like you are in a video game and everyone else on the road is trying to kill you. I have literally had to pull video game maneuvers in this town to avoid accidents. I spun out my car with my e-brake to avoid hitting some moron who took a left in front of me.
Don't take my words as criticism. More like mommy warning you what you are up against.

Old 05-04-2018, 08:44 PM

2,880 posts, read 2,806,957 times
Well this thread is getting a little out of hand

If you're annoyed at people tailgating, maybe get out of the left lane. Is that really that hard to do?

Old 05-04-2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
I WAS STOPPED AT A REDLIGHT. There was a concrete barrier to my right and cars to my left. There was litterally nothing I could do.
My first two accidents were rear- enders too.. sometimes I come off so harsh.

Old 05-04-2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
Well this thread is getting a little out of hand

If you're annoyed at people tailgating, maybe get out of the left lane. Is that really that hard to do?
I only use the left lane for passing.

Old 05-04-2018, 08:52 PM
EA

It pisses me off when people suggest my driving is the problem. My driving is fine. I can and do control my vehicle.
It's these other morons that have no idea what they are doing

I have saved myself 100s of times being cautious of other drivers.

Things like paying attention to cars approaching red lights. When my light turns green I know how many cars are there. How many are stopped. and how many are slowing.
Doing that saved me not 2 weeks ago. My light turned green. Dude in front of me went. Got nailes by the dude that I saw not slowing down for his red light. Had I gone I would have been hit too.

I'm not arrogant. I know how to drive. I am not causing these wrecks. I've prevented dozens of wrecks being proactive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas